"I am not lying to you when I say that you are not a piece of shit. I understand why you did what you did to Nick and Matt. Fighting for the titles, again? It was bound to make issues. Either way, there's no running from what happened. Even though that happened, you still tried to make it up to them. You did everything you could and same with Kenny, you fought like you never had before! It's not your fault that they're being stubborn okay?"

Adam just slowly nodded his head, tears no longer flowing, but mine grew a little as I said, "And you are not ruining our friendship. We all go through rough times. You were there for me when I went through mine and I'd be the piece of shit if I wasn't here for yours, but I'm here Adam and I always will be. Always."

Neither one of us could hold back the tears again once I got my words out, Adam swallowing a breath, hugging me tight again as he cried, "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I cried, hugging him back even tighter, my arms wrapping around his neck, rocking us back and forth.

"I love you so so much," Adam whispered, in my ear, still a bit teary.

Now that all of the emotions were all let go, I had to make sure that no more tears would be shed, and I knew the perfect way to do that.

"But no more tears, Adam," I smirked, being as positive as possible, "So, how about we go light up the fire pit and roast some marshmallows or something."

"Okay," Adam smiled back, wiping away a tear as we both went to the kitchen, getting the marshmallows and of course, he just had to offer me a beer, so I did take just one.

Letting out emotions was exactly what Adam needed because after getting those tears out, he brightened up so much more, the small fire warming both our bodies and spirits. I was able to make him smile and even laugh, which was so good to see. It felt like it was months since I've seen him even smile purely.

We were carrying on for quite some time, Adam making me laugh as I grabbed one of the last marshmallows, saying, "That bag was almost full before we came out here!"

"Don't act so innocent! You had a good bit too," I scoffed playfully, shoving his shoulder.

"Okay, maybe I took some," Adam smirked, looking away from me as he took another one, putting it on the stick and into the fire.

I did the same with my marshmallow, watching it burn in the fire, burning my a little more, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Besides, you know how much I love marshmallows," I sighed, taking it out of the fire and letting it cool.

"I know," Adam sighed, laying his head on top of mine, "That's why I always make sure I have some, just in case you come over."

"I appreciate that," I smiled, picking up my head a little, giggling as I saw Adam stuffing his face with his marshmallow.

We just smiled at each other as he finished his marshmallow, once he was finished, he got serious again, but happy, whispering to me, "And I appreciate you. I'd still be in there drinking and too caught up in my head if you didn't come over. You are the best person in my life and when I told you I loved you, I meant it, Y/N."

"I know," I swallowed, happy but a little nervous, my heart beginning to race, especially when he put down his stick, wrapping his arm around me, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I know I've said this a lot tonight, but I love you," Adam whispered, his hand caressing my cheek. 

"I love you too, Adam," I whispered back, closing my eyes softly, feeling his soft hand, it adding to the heat from the fire.

As I kept my eyes closed, it felt like I was beginning to drift into a dream, the quietness of the woods around us providing no distractions, my body heating up more like the fire grew larger, Adam's hand lifting my chin up, his soft lips meeting mine, pressing delicately, kissing me tenderly.

My heart was pounding in my chest like a drum, my arms slowly wrapping around him, lips responding to his kiss, delivering the same tenderness, loving the feeling of his lips against mine, cherishing it like I'd never kiss anyone ever again.

Once he finally pulled away, I opened my eyes, looking up to see the light from the fire highlighting his face perfectly, his gorgeous blue eyes lighting up and sparkling with a smile that raised his cheeks high, making me smile brightly too.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," Adam smirked, shaking his head slowly, "I wouldn't trade you for the whole wide world."

"Every cowboy needs a cowgirl, right?" I smirked, smiling more as he held my hand, giving me another soft kiss, pressing his lips a little hard.

"Yes, and I know who my cowgirl is," Adam smiled, pulling me into his arms, laying his head on top of mine, "The best one in the world and she's in my arms."

"And I'm not going anywhere," I whispered, looking up to see those blue eyes again, my heart melting even more.

Adam placed a kiss on my forehead, smiling against my skin as he whispered, "And neither am I."