Family=walking over egg shells

Start from the beginning

"Oh and theres one more thing.." You said taking off his watch as well to revile his turtle form.

''You'r-you both are freaks!?!"Your mom screamed."You know what..out..just out." Your were about to walk away with Leo when your mom grabbed you by the wrist. "NOT YOU!.."
You told Leo you'd be alright as you were pushed into your room and your mom locked the window and the the door.. 'This was going to be a long night' you thought miserably as the front door slammed shut indicating Leo left..

You have been sitting there doing nothing. Your mom wanted to wait till your dad got home so that they could both decide your fate. When Leo came and burst through the lock making sure he was as quite as possible.

"L-leo..W-what.." You hugged him tears about to pour out. 

"No time" he said packing up some stuff and rushing you out side. You took one last look at your home for the last time before going off with Leo to the sewers. You and him were walking in silence when you spoke up.

"Leo..Thanks..I don't know what I would do without you"You said holding the bag of belongings.

"(Y/n).."He turns around to face you."I-i love you..and nothing bad's going to happen to you..not if I have a say in it."and with that you two went to the lair hand in hand.

Raph:

You sat on his bed phone in your hands waiting for Raph. When you heard hoops and hollers coming from the entrance of the lair and the turtles saying how they kicked butt.

'Good he was in a good mood' you thought as you got up and paced around. When Raph came in too happy to notice you nerves. He picked you up and spun you around kissing you on the lips.

"So (Y/n) what do you want to do tonight." He said when you didn't respond he panicked. "(Y..Y/N)..you okay?"He asked putting you down to face him.

"R-raph m-my (Brothers/name) called.." You said trying to hold back tears.

"W-what"He said looking at you concern spread all over his face

"I-i...um h-have to go back.." you looked away 

"Bu-but I don't understand.." you took a sharp breath in.

"Raph.." You said cupping his face in your hands trying to hold in tears. "I-i have to go.." You wanted to say 'home' but it never felt like a home to you..

"I'm coming with you then."He said and you knew that you couldn't do anything about it, so you smiled.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MEATLE HEAD

.    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    ..    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    ..    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    ..    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .

"Ready?"Raph asked as you stood in your human form on the balcony of the house.(Thnxs to Donnie's watch)

"Ready." You said as you climbed down the fire escape.

You stood ready to go in the main room when you heard.

"Well, what do you want me to do I don't know where she is?!?" It was your brother.

"YOU GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER... DIDN'T YOU?!?!" Your dad screamed. That's when you walked in putting in brave face, making Rash hide in the shadows.

"Miss me?" You asked they were speechless.  When your brother ran up to you, and hugged you.