Chapter 21: Badnapped

-----> Dedicated to the above because (Read my author's note)

Camila's POV

I rode on the back of the police car my eyes darting through the window to find any clues. Harry's hand was in mine and if it weren't for him, I would have been insane by now. Harry meant everything to me right now especially in this stressful time, he stood by me. Eh! I'm getting cheesy now but it's true Harry is everything to me right now.

_____________________________________________

Harry's POV

My hand was tightly squished into Camilla's and I could feel her pulse on me. Her anxious face got me worried but I had an odd feeling at the back of my head. Of course I had liked Camila for so long but thinking about it I didn't know anymore, it seemed more like we were friends than in a relationship. 

I know I shouldn't  be a b*tch about it but I couldn't help it. I felt each day less and less attracted to Camila and the worst thing was that I couldn't help it. Camila's a nice girl but I knew sooner or later we would have to talk about our relationship.

____________________________________________

Camila's POV

My heart stopped behind my rib cage as I saw some slight movement down the dark road we were driving on. Their was a full moon and my face shone white. Harry's eyes never left the window and neither did mine.  I saw four slightly short and black figures hunched about some trees and my head pounded with anxiety.

"Harry I think someone's their." I said it loud enough so that the officer driving the car could turn towards there and he did. 

"Ms. Cabello the activity is suspicious so we recommend you stay inside the vehicle while we scour." The officer had an authority in his voice that made me want to listen to him.

"But officer they are MY friends I need to find them." I said almost whining. 

"Ms.Cabello this is for YOUR safety, if something happens we cannot be responsible." He said.

For the frst time Harry spoke, "Camila I agree with him."

"But Harry." I complained with pleading eyes.

"My decision is final." Were the only words he said.

I watched him as his butt left the seat beside me and he jumped out of the car. He followed behind the officers to where I had seen the movement. I sighed inside the car my eyes finally leaving the window. 

_________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I felt Camila's gaze on my butt as I left the car. I hadn't meant to be rude but I had really wanted to spend some alone time with out her. I WAS worried for her safety too but she was a bit clingier than she looked. 

"Relationship issues." The officer said reading my mind. I nodded.

"You're psychic."The officer gave me a rare smile as I followed behind him. 

The flashlight he was holding had several dimmers on it so that we could adjust how bright it shone. Right now it was quite dim and hard to see making us seem invisible at night. The officer also supplied me with a small flashlight on my own for safety precautions.

"I hope Mr. Styles you know the risk you are at." He said emotionless.

"I do." I replied braver than I actually was. 

"Good." Simple but sweet. 

__________________________________

Liam's POV