04

Special Short Story~
"Crap." One perverted man said. "What?" The one perverted man's friend asked. The one perverted man replied with a fart. "Oh, you meant that kind of crap. OH GOD, WHAT DID YOU EAT?!" The one perverted man's friend asked covering his nose in disgust. "I ate onions and some.. Ketchup." The one perverted man said. "Actually, it was a whole bottle of ketchup and the onions were expired.". The one perverted man's friend looked at the one perverted man in disbelief and ran away. "Screw this! I'm going back to Fairy Tail!" The one perverted man's ex-friend said. "Dammit, I thought we were going to be best friends and peep on girls!" The one perverted man said. But it was too late. The fellow who left the one perverted man was Gray Fullbuster. The young Gray Fullbuster though. "Hell no! Why the heck would I peep on girls?! Perverted Grandpa! And I was never your friend, you kidnapped me!" Gray yelled running back to the guild.
The End~ (This story was totally not needed.)
Back to the Story! -
Everyone was panicking, not knowing what to do. "WAIT, I GOT AN IDEA!" Nats- Summer suddenly roared. He, I mean, she got a pat on the back. "What's the idea, Nat- Summer?" Laurence[A.K.A Lucy] asked. "Me and Graynola bar will go and chase after that reporter guy and beat the crap out of him and force him to give back the pic- OWW!" Natsu yelled after getting too excited and getting smacked in the back of the head by Gray. "My name is Gray Fullbuster! Get it right, Pyro!" Graynola Bar said. "Sheesh! I'm just going along with the program, Snowflake!" Summer said angrily at Graynola Bar. "The idea is too harsh. Is violence the only way to solve something in your mind?" Laurence asked. "... Yep." Summer replied. "OH.MY.GOSH!!!! I JUST NOTICED NATSU WAS THINKING!!!" Happy screamed. Everybody gave him a '=.=' look and said "How little do you take him for?". Happy shrugged in response. "Hey.. Anyone noticed that Nat- Summer isn't here, so is Graynola Bar?" Laurence said.
--Somewhere with Summer and Graynola Bar--
"GIVE US THE FREAKING PICTURES!" Summer yelled as a Jason screamed in terror of the girly monster. "OR SHALL WE GIVE YOU A BURNING FREEZE?" Graynola Bar said. Jason just took a picture of Graynola and then turned back to Summer and continued screaming. Graynola Bar was pictured and ignored! Damn! Summer's face was like '=.=' when thee Jason didn't stop screaming. Summer took the pictures out of the bag and grabbed Graynola Bar and left. Jason stayed there still screaming.
--Back At The Guild--
"Gray is naked here, all she has is some underwear on." Ezra said. Ezra turned to Graynola Bar and yelled "Learn some proper manners, young lady!". Gray just looked at Ezra like 'What the f*ck?'. Summer went to Master and complained "Gramps, is there any way to reverse the spell?" Natsu asked. Master shrugged. As one Levy entered from coming back from a job with Shadow Gear, hearing all about it, she went to Summer and said "I can help!".
--To Be Continued--
________________