We got up and went inside. Ethan offered to make us some coffee and I accepted. We sat at the bar stools around the kitchen counter and chatted for a little bit. Half an hour later everyone else started crawling from their rooms. Victoria and Thomas were wrecked as they always were after the party. Giorgio started rushing around blabbering about some astounding costumes he came up with for the AMAs. Daniel didn't stay long in the house before he headed to the town to run some errands. Other guys were also getting to their duties like songwriting, producing, and whatnot. Damiano woke up last when he heard everyone making noise above his head. Ethan and I prepared some light breakfast for Vic and Thomas, and Damiano, him, and I ate some noodles.

"Did you sleep well Dam?", Vic asked playfully alluding to us sleeping together.

"Bianca drooled all over my shoulder but other than that, it was perfect.", he joked.

"I did not!", I playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"What about you B? Any complaints?", Vic continued teasing us.

"His shoulder is very bony so it was very uncomfortable. My neck still hurts.", I smiled.

"Didn't seem to bother you last night.", Damiano mocked me.

"I was tired.", I replied.

"Whatever!", he said and the conversation ended.

Then, I went to my room to finish the correction of the latest lyrics that I started back in Rome. Damiano said he would need them today.
I sat on my chair and took the lyrics out of my suitcase and put it on my desk. In the middle of my reading, the door opened.

"Hey, what's up?", Damiano said while closing the door behind him.

"Never heard of knocking, huh?", I asked sarcastically.

"What?", he replied with a smirk and sat on my bed.

We sat quietly for a moment, I felt uneasy. I've always felt awkward when alone with a man. And Damiano was a hot man. He was looking at me, no, he was staring with intensity and I got nervous. I looked at the papers in front of me and started talking when he got up from the bed.

"So, I think this should be it. Besides correcting some grammar, I also gave you a few suggestions for changing the lyrics for the better. They are in red.", I was explaining rapidly all while following him with my peripheral vision as he was walking around my desk and then he stopped right behind my chair.

I continued talking in a lower voice now, "I'm gonna show you all of t-". I stopped because I felt him leaning over me. His cologne filled my nostrils, his head was next to mine. For a moment, my brain froze.

"Mhm, and?", he said in my ear in a half-whisper.

I tried to ignore it, "When others come I-". I paused again for now I could feel his fingers going slowly down my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Do you know how hot you look right now?", he whispered and I almost screamed.

My heart was pounding. But he had a girlfriend and I didn't want him to get into my head and use me like a toy.

"Damiano, stop messing with me!", I said while getting up from my chair.

As I made a step forward he pulled me by my wrist and turned me around so that my body clashed with his and his lips clashed with mine. He tightened his arms around my waist and brought our bodies closer if that was even possible. For a second, I didn't know what was happening but when I realized, I pushed him away and slapped him.

"What the fuck?!", I exclaimed.

"What?", he said while brushing my lip gloss off of his lips with his thumb.

"You have a girlfriend for God's sake!", I replied.

"Is that the only thing that's bothering you about this kiss?", Damiano asked with a huge smirk on his lips and got closer once again.

His cheek turned slightly red from my hand. I was at a loss for words. Was I really upset just because of that? If he didn't have a girlfriend would I be okay with this kiss? With us kissing, perhaps, more often?
He was looking at me with that passionate eyes and my knees got weak.

"I... Well... Shut up Damiano!", I stuttered and he smiled.

"If it is, then I do not have one.", he said brushing my cheek when the door opened. I quickly moved away from him. It was Vic.

"Hey Dam, the American producers are here! Come!", she said and disappeared behind the door again.

"Saved by the bell.", he whispered in my ear as he walked out of my room.

He kissed me. Damiano and I kissed. Wait! Damiano kissed me! God! I brushed my lips with my thumb still feeling his touch. Shit, I liked him! I could've never looked at him as a friend because we were never just friends, ever. What was going to happen now? Oh, God this is so frustrating! Give me strength.

Kindest Reader,

Enjoy chapter 12 of the story about Bianca and Damiano!
Also, I wanted to remind you that I publish a new chapter every Friday. I did not determine a certain hour of publishing but if you want it to be a thing, I will work on it!

Love,
A Kid From Neverland