𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

his failing hybrids

his failing hybrids

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia hated Klaus for many reasons but right she hated him more than ever. He literally made Henrik and Ophelia wake up to go to the Smoky Mountains. Honestly, she did like the idea of hiking but at 10 am in the morning.

Ophelia was wearing a black sports bra and Stefan's gray zip-up sweater with black workout leggings. Walking up mountains is very hard for some women but except for Ophelia, she loved a challenge. After 7 minutes of walking, she gave up and asked Henrik to give her a piggyback ride.

"Are we almost there?" Ophelia whined to Klaus. As she piggybacked ride on her son's back. Klaus turns to the whining blonde girl.

"When we find the pack then that means we are almost there. So stop whining like a little baby." Klaus answered Ophelia whining and looked at Stefan who was carrying Ray's dead boy.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked Stefan:

"I'm fine." Stefan stated to Klaus. Henrik was walking next to Stefan. He has gotten used to the company of Klaus but still was afraid Klaus.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. Even Henrik that to carry is own mother." Klaus chuckled. Ophelia flips off her mother's old friend.

"If you need some water or a little sit down." Klaus suggested Stefan. "You know, I get that we're stuck together. But if we could maybe just skip to the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan says.

"So brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus stated to Stefan.

"Maybe it's cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves, including Henrik and Ophelia. We've been at it all summer." Stefan answered Klaus. Ophelia agreed with a hum.

"Well, thanks to our pal, Ray. We found ourselves a pack." Klaus said to Stefan spotting a trailer and people and walking towards them.

The four of them walked over to the people and then they started looking at the four people. Stefan set down Ray on the ground and a woman rushed down to him. Henrik puts down his mother and she and he rest on the log. The woman looks up at them.

"Who are you?" The woman asked Stefan then Klaus spoke, "The important question is who am I?" He said as the woman looked at him.

"Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus introduced himself. The woman slowly got up from the ground and took a step back.