🥀JUJU SANPO🥀

•••🥀•••

“Fushiguro-kun, what are Nobara-chan and Itadori-kun doing?”

“They’re playing rock, paper, scissors,” replied the stoic boy, eyes glued to his phone. Yn just blinked at him with comical dot eyes not knowing what that meant. Megumi looked at her with confusion before his mouth formed a small O. He forgot she had been here for only a week, so most things were still new for her.

“Well, they make a rock, paper or scissors sign with their hands. Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and paper beats rock. Whoever beats the other the most wins.”

“Ah, then what are they winning for?” Yn was now fully engrossed in their little match of such a childish game.

“I honestly don’t care,” replied Megumi, his tone softer than he intended. Instead of being offended at his answer, Yn simply nodded with a smile.

He reminded her of Tomioka-san.

“I WIN!” Nobara cheered, striking a pose while Yuuji wailed in the background.

“Yay!” Yn clapped her hands, still not knowing what they were fighting for. Then she turned to Yuuji and gave him a thumbs up. “Don’t worry, Itadori-kun, you’ll do better next time!”

An arrow pierced the said boy’s heart at her tone. Nobara interrupted the moment by sitting next to Yn on the sofa, squishing the poor girl between Megumi and herself. “Let’s go, Yn-chan, to shopping in Ameyoko!”

“Bu-but, uhm…” Yn’s face started turning warm, eyes downcast with a small pout. “I-I can’t …”

“If it’s because you’re shy, then don’t worry! I’ll be with you all the time, plus you don’t have to carry the bags!” At Nobara’s statement, Yuuji and Megumi deadpanned. She always made them carry her bags, but was quite the opposite with you.

“That’s not the problem, Nobara-chan…it’s just that…” Yn mumbled something incomprehensible, making her three friends lean in close towards her.

“I-I….I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY SINCE I WAS THROWN HERE FROM THE SKY AFTER I DIED!” The dual haired girl cried, hands on her face with shame.

“And I don’t wanna be a burden on you guys, you already bought me enough treats as it is…” she muttered, pulling her hands down slowly to reveal tiny tear drops in the corner of her eyes. All her life, she had never been a burden on anyone and was always the one who spent money on others. But here, she was so very vulnerable and dependent on everyone.

A sudden pressure on her cheeks pulled the girl out of her stupor, and she looked up to see Megumi pinching her cheeks. His face was slightly flustered, but remained stoic.

“You’re not a burden on us, besides it’s not your fault you were thrown here

“You’re not a burden on us, besides it’s not your fault you were thrown here.” He kept squishing her oddly satisfying cheeks, a light tint of red on his ears and the apples of his own cheeks.

Nobara pushed the black haired boy away rather harshly, grabbing Yn’s soft hands in her own. “Yeah, as friends it's our responsibility to take care of you, Yn-chan!”

“They’re right, you can repay us by spending time with us, how about that?” Yuuji ruffled the emerald eyed girl’s hair, making her smile in appreciation.

“Thank you, everyone!”

•••🥀•••