🌚✨

slowly opening the front door without making any noise, you entered the house with your heels in your hand. closing the door behind you, you sighed when the lights suddenly turned on. you turned and you saw him, crossing his arms, waiting for an explanation. you knew exactly that he was angry.

'Hobia i can exp-' 'oh shut up' he cut you off. 'what time is it?' he asked. 'namjoon i-' 'i said, what time is it?' he cut you again, asking you angrily. 'it's 2AM' you replied, looking down. 'and what was the arrangement?' he added. 'i could stay until 11pm' you said hesitantly.

'the bedroom, now!' he ordered as you nodded your head, slowly going to your shared bedroom. you opened the bedroom's door when you felt him behind you. 'since you had fun at that party, it's my turn to have some fun hm?' he said, placing his hands around your waist, inhaling your scent.

'strip' he said as you nodded your head. taking off your clothes, you looked at him. 'now, on the bed and on fours' he ordered and you obeyed. coming closer to your ear, he spoke. 'let's see if you'll disobey me after this.' he said and took off his pant.

'count' he said as he spanked your ass cheek. 'o-one' you said as he kept spanking your ass. entering you without any warning, you screamed. 'daddy! please!' 'please what slut? keep counting' he said as he spanked your ass. 'twelve' you said as some tears started falling from your eyes.

going in and out harder than before, he held your face tightly. 'now tell me, will you disobey me again?' he asked as you shook your head as a no. he again spanked your ass, harder than before this time. 'i need your fucking words' he said, holding you tighter. 'no daddy, i won't!' you replied, crying.

thrusting harder than the last time, he kept spanking your ass cheeks at the same time, making you cry even more. spanking you a last time, you felt him cumming inside you, letting go on you finally. laying beside you, catching his breath, he held your body gently. 'i hate when you disobey me, i hate hurting you.'