ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ18❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

" Would mind to come on straight point Cz my HUSBAND wouldn't be happy after knowing that his hyung was all alone with his WIFE at this hour in his absence ."

" I'm just here to clear misunderstanding you had since from first you ever met jungkook . Don't get me wrong." She sighed as she nodded slightly

" Hm I'm damm sure their nothing like misunderstanding. Everything is infront of our eyes . we aren't blind sick , are we ? " She questioned

" Not blind but you neither in sense ! " He exclaimed sincerely which made her brows furrowed.

He sighed before continuing further

" Sometimes it's not what we see , we listened at same . Sometime some things are kept far from you so that we can't get involved in such mess . You could consider it intentionally ! " He said wisely making her more confused .

" Stop creating mess mr kim ." She yell whispered being irritated

" I'm not one creating mess , you're the one in mess ." He said lil loud as she flinched

" Just stop this nonsense " she said in Rage of being irritated and anger.

" U know what , Your loving heartless brother married me for revenge so that he can destroy my life peacefully & the reason behind it is he thought I killed my loving friend aka his dear Ex fiance . Afterall this would you still consider that Am the one in mess " tears escaped from her eyes as she grabbed her head messingly sitting on bed . A few lil sobs left her mouth .

" Dear calm down - " he cut off as she showed her palm to him .

" If you are done you shall leave ." She wiped her eyes immediately don't want to show that she is weak & act strong .

He sighed hardly knowing you wouldn't believe his any of word .

" If you think I'm going to take jungkook side in any possible manner then you are wrong dear . I'm just here to clear some sort of misunderstandings you had been from very first .Cz I don't want you to live in such horrible fantasy that you don't deserve to be in . although don't want you to hatred jungkook this much . When reality will hit you hard , the day you will tripped hard and end up hurting yourself ." He said lastly and was about to leave untill she stopped him by saying .

" What do you mean when reality will hit me hard ..... ? " She questioned .

He stopped on his way and turned around just meet a complete messed eyes who is lost in darkness of deep forest .

" As I told you not everything is right what we saw or heard , some things are intentionally kept far from us . Same goes with you dear - "

" You mean jungkook is hiding something from me ? But everything was happened infront of my eyes ? What is going on would someone mind explaining me ? " She frustratedly said as she ruffled her fingers through her hairs .

" would you mind to listen me , maybe it will reduce your confusion." He sincerely asked

She looked up at him with lot glimpse of pain inside her eyes as she nodded a little . He sighed and continued further.

" Jungkook is heartless mafia leader , A person with no expectations of being survived, no hope , only cold hearted person with no emotions inside . He is punctual about his time and very serious person you ever meet . You know it very well till now ? " He questioned

" Hmm " she replied crashing her eyebrows together at his unexpected stupid question which ans every person know about like why not.

" So what made you think jungkook is that dumb ? " He again questioned