It was really my world.

 * * *

[I think it's a pretty good opportunity.  If you give the order, we will convene a meeting in the basement of the 3rd District General Store.] 

One of the black wizards disguised as a dressing room worker brought a catalog containing the dress design to the 4th Empress, and there was a note on it.  

At first glance, the black wizard looked like an ordinary dressing room worker, so the scene was completely out of place.  

The 4th Empress patted her fingertips as she unfolded the page with the red dress.  

When she folded her fourth finger, raised her index and middle fingers, and tapped it four times at regular intervals, it meant to wait.

The black wizards have long communicated secretly from the outside through consensual hand signals.  

Pointing to the red dress, it's supposed to be quiet until the bloody door opens as planned.  

The black wizard, who inferred her will, quietly retreated, and Jamila curled up and bit her lip, immersed in her thoughts.  

'... A shipboard party.'

Yesterday afternoon, high-quality information came in that a firecracker artifact that was being developed for the spring flower festival had been sold.  

In addition, there were people who said they saw the piano being carried on the ship as if they were going to sing in an orchestra.

'To use firecrackers means to hold a proposal event at night.'

In addition, the size of the ship is about four times the size of a yacht.  

It's not small, but it's not a place that can fit a lot of people.  

After filling the ship with the orchestra, the number of people who can be invited to the shipboard party is inevitably reduced.  

'Duke of Visconti and Deborah, most likely alone.'  

It's just the two of them on the ship? It was a genius chance to get rid of the princess as her servant said.

'However...'

She had a good sense.  

'It seems  like a plausible trap for some reason.'  

It felt quite appetizing, which made her even more reluctant.

Once she began to doubt, the more she thought about it, the more it seemed like a lure to pull herself out of the background. 

'Such an insidious squirrel is a saint.'

Using the once-in-a-lifetime event called a proposal as a bait to catch the black wizard?  

In the past, she would never have believed that a vain princess full of vanity came up with such a strategy. 

But in the meantime, Princess Deborah was cutely hiding the fact that she was a saint.

She also finds herself in a predicament because her plans have failed.  As if she had waited, she seemed to be good at psychological warfare, as she came up with an inducement that shook her mind right away.  

'... Obviously, I'm not in a good situation right now.'

If not for the opportunity now, it might become difficult to deal with the princess.