At the same time, she and Wen Yan didn't seem to have spoken much for half a semester. Except for things related to the class they had to discuss, there was no more chatting.     For half a semester, whether it is long or short, Ren Zhaoruo didn't pay much attention to this matter after calming her mind, and she didn't have the time to care about it.     Whether the paper is finished, or the topic is not difficult enough, why bother. It's not like you can't live without anyone in this world, it's no big deal to have one more friend or one less friend.     Since Wen Yan doesn't communicate with them anymore, she doesn't communicate with them anymore, she just needs to be polite.

    On the 31st day, Ren Zhaoruo and his family celebrated New Year's Eve together as usual, but this year there was an extra Ren Cheming, and their family was considered neat.

    On the afternoon of the 1st, when friends gathered together, Shi Jiakai said that he would play games and watch a comedy together to celebrate the arrival of the new year.

    Ren Zhaoruo came to Shi Jiakai's door earlier than the agreed time wearing the new clothes Ren Yiyun bought her with the money she earned from her part-time job. She pressed the doorbell and waited for Shi Jiakai to open the door for her.

    When she saw who the person who opened the door to greet her was, she was stunned.

    "Wen, Wen Yan?" When

    ***

    received Shi Jiakai's invitation, Wen Yan struggled for a long time, he didn't know whether he should agree or not. Ren Zhaoruo will definitely go, so should he go too?

    When he adjusted his mentality, he found that he and Ren Zhaoruo were getting farther and farther, and the relationship that had finally become familiar became unfamiliar. Because of his attitude, when she faced herself, she turned into the polite and alienated appearance before, which made him uncomfortable for a long time.

    He couldn't bear it any longer. Just be an ordinary friend. It's better than the current situation. It's not as good as a relationship with strangers.

    It is difficult for the first love to end, not to mention that they have never been together, it's just that Wen Yan unilaterally likes Ren Zhaoruo, and even Ren Zhaoruo doesn't know about it.

    She likes Shao Wenbin as long as she likes Shao Wenbin. He doesn't want to be with her anymore, he just hopes to return to the state of friends with her.

    ——It's not that he can't let go of this unrequited love, it just takes a little time, he can do it.

    When Shi Jiakai confirmed to him again whether he wanted to go, Wen Yan replied that he was going. Meet her more and take the initiative to find topics to chat with her. He will try his best to restore his friendship with Ren Zhaoruo.

    When he met Ren Zhaoruo in the past, Wen Yan was very concerned about his dress, but now he doesn't care about it anymore, and what he wears can't attract her attention anyway.

    Wen Yan picked out a few clothes at random, put them on and headed to Shi Jiakai's house.

    He arrived earlier than Ren Zhaoruo, and when he opened the door for her, his heart ached when he saw her reaction. What has he been doing these days? After finally establishing a good relationship with her, he was destroyed by his own hands. His appearance surprised her so much, as if he was saying "why are you here".

    Wen Yan pressed down the loss in his heart and welcomed her in with his most familiar pretentious skills.

    Fortunately, there were other people at this gathering of friends. Even if he sat in the corner without saying a word, no one would notice his presence.

    It's still too embarrassing now, he needs to get used to her unfamiliar attitude, and she has to get used to his presence. Wen Yan regretted it very much. If he hadn't jumped repeatedly, he wouldn't have been so overwhelmed and didn't know how to get along with her.

    A group of people stayed until late at night, some people who lived far away went home early, and in the end they were the only ones who lived close by. Although Ding Xiao went home first, she made a video call and continued to stay with her friends in another way.

    I don't know who proposed to play Truth or Dare, Wen Yan didn't plan to participate, so he pretended to be fascinated by watching a movie and didn't want to participate in their game.

    He didn't pay much attention to what the people in front of him said. When he heard Ren Zhaoruo's name, he pricked up his ears to listen to what they were saying.

    Qian Zihong said excitedly: "I finally caught you, Zhaoruo! I'll ask you a question!"

    Ren Zhaoruo was very helpless, "Okay, you can ask."

    Qian Zihong said, "You swear what you will answer. It's all 100% true, if you lie, you will fail the final exam."

    Ren Zhaoruo rolled his eyes, "Okay, okay, I swear, okay?"

    "Well." Qian Zihong nodded, then asked Said, "Do you really like that Shao Wenbin? You have to tell the truth, but you can't lie to me!"

    Ren Zhaoruo frowned, "Who told you that I like Shao Wenbin?"

    "But your behavior looks like you like Shao Wenbin very much!" Qian Zihong retorted, "I have never seen you treat me and Shishi so well."

    "That's because he is also very kind to me, I should Be nice to him." Ren Zhaoruo glanced at him, "Don't be full of things you like or don't like, can't there be pure friendship between men and women?"

    Qian Zihong was dubious, "Then you can't lie. Oh me."

    Ren Zhaoruo was silent for a few seconds, then said word by word, "I don't like Shao Wenbin, and Shao Wenbin doesn't like me either. We are just friends. I don't have anyone I like now, believe it or not.

    " The friend answered affirmatively, and Qian Zihong was relieved. When Shao Wenbin was injured last time, Ren Zhaoruo was angry with him, which made him panic. He was very worried that his childhood friend would be with someone he didn't like. But luckily she didn't.

    Also relieved was Wen Yan.

    He didn't listen to what the people behind him said, and his mind was full of Ren Zhaoruo's words.

    - She said she didn't like Shao Wenbin. There is no need to doubt the authenticity of this sentence, she has no reason to lie to the friends she grew up with. Although she didn't know how the two of them got along, she said that they were just ordinary friends, and Wen Yan believed that what she said was true.

    That means he still has a chance, right?

    She doesn't have someone she likes, which means she can try it out? He should seize the opportunity to win her heart, no longer stand silently on the side and be jealous watching her get along with other boys.

    After the smog of the past few days was swept away, he figured out what had been tangled for a long time, and found that it was just a misunderstanding, and he still had hope.

    Wen Yan feels that he is relaxed now, and there is no need to be happier now. This is more exciting than getting praise from teachers or parents.

    He immediately stood up and hid in the bathroom. He was a little annoyed at why he chose a random dress, and why he wore black again today. Should he go home and change his clothes, or find another opportunity to talk to her again?

    - No, don't change it again, now is now, if you hesitate any more, it will never happen in your life.

    Wen Yan looked at himself in the mirror, because he got the best news recently, his brows and eyes were full of smiles, and he was no longer the iceberg face that never melted for ten thousand years.

    Don't think too much about it. Wen Yan thought.

    Just tonight, right now. While he still has this momentum, he wants to tell Ren Zhaoruo what he wants, and he wants to tell Ren Zhaoruo that he likes her.

    No matter what response she will give, he has to confess to her.

    The author has something to say:

    The next chapter confesses!