The Beginning

Confused.

That was the feeling that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the students of Advanced Nurturing High School felt. After how things are happening right now where a while ago they were in class taking lessons and suddenly now they woke up in this strange-looking room.

Faced with this confusing event the students faced panic attacks due to the shifting of the situation which even Ayanokouji Kiyotaka himself did not fully understand.

Against the panic attacks felt by the current class, Hirata Yosuke as the class representative tried to calm his classmates down, and judging by the current situation the other class representatives were already trying to take action to calm the situation as well.

“Guys please calm down and don’t act recklessly, for now, it’s better to take a thorough look at the situation first.” Hirata Yosuke tried to calm his classmates down, although he was also confused about this incident, because as a class representative at least he had to show his classmates that being calm and logical for now was the best way.

Seeing that the class was trying to calm down by the class representative, Hirata Yosuke, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka tried to see the overall situation by observing their current room where they had just woken up from sleep.

Upon closer inspection, this strange-looking room turned out to be a theater with bright lights illuminating every corner of the theater. The theater is divided into several places with a stage in front which shows a large screen that can be seen from any position.

As can be seen from the situation where the theater is divided into four places that separate the first-year, second-year, and third-year, with how Ayanokouji Kiyotaka place currently contains not only his class, but also other classes led by Kakeru Ryueen, Sakayanagi Arisu, and Ichinose Honami. While the other two places contain the first-year such as Kazuomi Hosen and Tsubasa Nanase, while the other places contain the third-year such as Nagumo Miyabi and Kiryuin Fuka.

Another place might be a special place for teachers and school officials with a place containing teachers such as Sae Chabashira, Kazuma Sakagami, Chie Hoshinomiya, Tomonori Mashima, and several teachers who might teach first and third years. Even though this special place has some people who shouldn't be in school right now such as Horikita Manabu, Akane Tachibana, and Chairman Sakayanagi which is quite surprising because his place in this school is temporarily taken by Tsukishiro who is currently also in that special place, with person which he probably never thought of seeing after his recent visit to school.

Despite facing this confusing situation, the current situation of the students and teachers already seemed to show the stability of the situation against this incident with how the commotion that had occurred recently had subsided.

*Claps*

A sound of applause that reached every corner of the theater room was heard at this time, accompanied by the extinguishing of the lights that illuminate this theater room.

“Welcome everyone, ladies and gentlemen, to Theater Room. I'm Batler, I'll be hosting the Theater Room today, and you all can call me Batler.”

The sound of someone talking and introducing themselves was heard on the stage, accompanied by the lights that highlighted the person speaking on the stage.

Batler, that’s the name of the person, After the light focused on him, the appearance of the person on the stage became clear by how from the looks of it Batler was an old man who was estimated to be around forty years old and above with his posture still sturdy and equipped with a black and white butler clothes, with a face that revealed a natural smile and eyes that bore an extremely kind gaze that might melt a child heart.