Qian Zihong asked curiously: "Brother Yan, what wish did you just make?"

    Shi Jiakai rolled his eyes, "The wish will not come true."

    "Is there any such statement?" Qian Zihong was shocked. , "I tell everyone my wish every time, so it's no wonder that my wish never came true."

    "Generally speaking, if I hear it, I will see if I can do it." Ren Zhaoruo couldn't help but complain about him, "Is that because your wish is so outrageous that everyone who hears it thinks you're talking nonsense?"

    Qian Zihong held the hand that he was about to put the cake in his mouth, and the whole person was deeply shocked, as if The worldview is collapsing at this moment.

    Everyone except him burst into laughter, Qian Zihong was extremely wronged, but no one wanted to comfort him.

    After the meal, it was time to give gifts. Qian Zihong gave Wen Yan a skin in the game. Ding Xiao did not know him well, so he took up the cost of the meal. Shi Jiakai gave him a game gift package.

    Ren Zhaoruo's gift was a pen, which she chose after going to the mall for a long time. She doesn't know what to give, so she can't give game-related things with the boys, it seems rather boring.     After shopping in the mall for an afternoon, she finally decided to send a pen. This daily life can come in handy. It can be used for homework and exams.     "I have opened this pen, and you can write like a god with it." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "I hope you can nominate a golden pen."     Wen Yan reached out and took it, "Thank you."     He was reluctant to give it to himself . gift, but he wanted to take it to the 'battlefield'. And... this is her first gift to herself, right? He will surely cherish it.     A few people packed up and prepared to go back to the classroom for self-study at night. Ding Xiao, who was walking at the front, held Ren Zhaoruo's arm and talked to her about her new classmate. Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong were arguing and were going to throw out the garbage.     Wen Yan walked at the end, looking at the girl in front.     He suddenly remembered Qian Zihong asking him what wish he had made.     ——He hopes that she will spend every birthday with him in the future.     Such a wish should not be difficult to achieve, right?     ***     Wen Yan celebrated his birthday with his classmates in the evening, and when he got home in the evening, his father and mother celebrated him.     It's not suitable to eat too much in the evening, so Wen Yan's father and Wen's mother cooked a few stir-fries that Wen Yan liked to prepare for a simple birthday.     "Xiaoyan is one year older." Wen's father sighed, "She is 17 years old, she will be an adult next year, and she can accompany her father for a drink in the future."

    "What wine to drink." Wen's mother glared at him, "I don't want to clean up two alcoholics, Xiaoyan, don't listen to your father, you can't drink alcohol or tobacco."

    Wen's father retorted in a low voice: "Can't you just have a drink? Just have a drink for birthdays and festivals."

    "No girl likes a boy who smells of alcohol and tobacco." Mother Wen threatened her son, "Be careful that no girl likes you in the future."

    "As for your dad?" Father glanced, "If it weren't for me, who would take him home."

    Wen's father smiled, "My wife is the best in the world! My wife is more beautiful than a fairy in the sky."

    Wen Yan: "..." Why are you chatting? He ate a mouthful of dog food while chatting?

    Wen's father put on a serious expression, "Xiaoyan, Dad wants to supervise you. Although Dad has a drink every now and then, Dad never smokes. Don't learn to smoke like those gangsters outside!"