There was no response from the audience. She didn't know whether she was calmed down by Wen Yan's words or she was not interested in the monitor. Liu Wenyin asked the students to write down the monitor's name on a slip of paper, hand it to Ren Zhaoruo, and sing the votes in front of everyone. .

    The candidates are lined up one by one in the order in which they came on stage, and the students are asked to match their names with their own numbers. Wen Yan couldn't help but glance at Ren Zhaoruo, the girl clenched her fist to express her cheer, Wen Yan pursed her lips and smiled. I thought it would be embarrassing if I lost the election, but after receiving her encouragement, I felt it was no big deal.

    His mouth was not as sweet as other people's, and he couldn't say anything to make people vote for him. The moment he stood on the stage, he actually regretted it very much in his heart.

    -Why would he do such a thing? Why is he on stage? He must look stupid, right?

    The unease in his heart disappeared when he saw Ren Zhaoruo, and his mentality slowly stabilized. It's something meaningful, not something stupid.

    It doesn't matter if he's a supervisor or not, at least he's tried, not nothing.

    The candidates were nervously waiting for the results on the stage. Ren Zhaoruo collected everyone's votes and sang the votes with Liu Wenyin.

    Except for Wen Yan who couldn't vote by himself, all the old classmates voted for him. Qian Zihong even wrote the word 'Wen Yan' with the attitude of watching the excitement. He was very curious about what would happen to Brother Yan when he became the supervisor thing.

    Ren Zhaoruo was in charge of writing down the votes on the blackboard, while the class teacher Liu Wenyin read out the names on the paper.

    "Wen Yan, one vote."

    ... In

    the end, Wen Yan won by a difference of two votes. Wen Yan still won. If Wen Yan did not run for the election, it is estimated that the classmate will be the monitor.

    Both Liu Wenyin and Ren Zhaoruo were taken aback, they didn't expect Wen Yan's votes to be so high, was it because he was handsome? Or do you feel afraid of being beaten if you don't vote for him?

    Ren Zhaoruo was simply surprised, while Liu Wenyin was in a cold sweat. Is it really okay for Wen Yan to be the squad leader? Does that mean it will be up to Ren Zhaoruo in the future... If it doesn't work, the squad leader will have to be re-selected...

    Wen Yan was relieved when he heard the result, it's best not to be ashamed.

    Qian Zihong coaxed under the stage and asked him to give a speech. Wen Yan glanced at him, and he immediately shrank back, but the students who joined in the fun followed him, and Qian Zihong gained the courage to straighten his back again.

    Wen Yan was speechless. From the reactions of these people, he could predict how difficult it would be for him to handle in the future. Group activities are trouble!

    He pressed the impatience in his heart, "I have nothing to say, thank you for voting for me."

    Looking at Ren Zhaoruo who was standing beside the podium, Wen Yan said, "In the future, I will work hard with the deputy monitor and lead everyone together. Go ahead."

    Qian Zihong immediately took the lead and cheered: "Well said! The squad leader will take me to fly!"

    Someone joked: "Can the squad leader play games? Can you take me to the top?"