One Shot

I sighed as I look myself in front of the mirror, bare naked and slipped the black lace lingerie on.

I pouted as I examined my self, smirking as I admire the lingerie. Niall is so good on picking. I slipped the sweatpants back and goes out the bathroom.

"Harry"
Oh, great he's here! I immediately run down the stairs.

"Da- I mean Niall"

I blushed . He let out a chuckles and pulled me into hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I miss you"I whispered and kisses his cheek.

"I miss you too. Anyways, how's your day?" We walked in the living room and sat at the couch nearby.

"I'm great da- Niall."

He lift my chin up and slowly pressed his mouth against mine.I deepen the kiss, running my hand through his hair as a soft moan escapes unexpectedly on my mouth when niall hands are inside my pants. He pulled out eyes wide open. And slowly stands me up and slowly pulls my pants. His jaw hits the ground and eyes stays on the lingerie. I blushed and looked down my feet.

"Baby" Niall says softly. I didn't look at him.

"Harry, baby look at me please" he says. I slowly lift my head as I notice the growing problem on his pants.
I let out a giggle.

"Baby, you look so hot" he runs his hands along the lace loving how the garment hugs my bum perfectly.

"Baby. Wow" he compliments.

"Daddy I need you" I slam my hands on my mouth.

"What did you call me?" Niall stood up.

I didn't replied.

"Harry" he growls.

"I call you daddy" I whispered.
An unexpected growl leaves his mouth as he lift me up carried me to our bed room.

"Someone's eager" I teased.

"You don't know how bad I want to wreck you harry especially when you call me daddy" I blushed and my face in the crock of his neck.

I didn't notice that we are in the room until Niall lays me on the bed. I pulled his clothes and slam his my mouth against him. He wraps his hands around my waist and rolls us over for me to go on top. Niall runs his hands over my thights giving me a little squeeze. He dips his finger into the waist band of my lingerie running them along my crack. I pulled away with a gasp and a soft moan.

"Gods I need this off" I whined

"No you don't. I need to fuck you with this on" Niall says while removing his clothes leaving his boxers behind.

"Daddy" I whined.

"Harry" he mocks.

I look at him and finally sighed deeply.

"Fine" I blurted.

" thank you baby. Now get on all fours. Hands and knees "

" doggy style? Niall really. Never!" I replied. Niall chuckles.

"Fine fine. Then get on your back"

'But, I want to see you daddy" I pouted.

"Fuck, okay" he bites his lips, probably thinking for a new position.

"Okay lay on your back and i'll put a pillow under your hips."

I climbed onto the bed, moving to lay back and glancing back to niall.