" Thanks Mei, I can see you're drooling but we'll fool around later ." Damos winked at me and I smirked.

"Atleast you're still a little fun." Sebastian pointed out.

"Please if only I don't have to go around killing souls from existence and constantly guard hell I'd actually have more time to enjoy with you all but Lucifer can't give my the joy that ." Damos remarked.

"That's cause I trust only you with that task little demon." Lucifer chuckled

"What is it? Why have you summoned us at this time?" Pierce asked as he picked up few grapes and popped them into his mouth.

" The Adielsons are having a party on earth. And they dare not invite us to the first birthday party of our long lost great great great and generations of great something or whatever he is to us.

Adraniel Adielson. The youngest member of the Adielson family.  The prince of Heaven and ........ The golden boy from the prophecy." Lucifer finished and we all stared at him in shock.

"Come on you still holding onto that stupid prophecy?" Lucien asked and Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Yes I am. And that's why I have decided we'll go to the child's party and see if the prophecy is true. I mean there is something that's going to tell us that yes that's the baby being talked about in prophecy." Lucifer finished.

Hmm the prophecy about the angel who will join hell and heaven.
Sounds interesting.

I mean what will happen, the least Adiel can do is show his eyes at us.

I smirked.

"Brothers are we going?" I said as I looked at them with my head hanging from the edge of the bed upside down.

"Don't be naughty Mei." Greyson teased and I just gave a bashful smile.

"We're crashing it anyway." Lucifer shrugged as he played with my hair.

"You guys go , I have to stay here anyway." Damos said sighing.

He turned into his mist form and started to leave.

"We need to have a chat Lucifer. That pink thing is irking me to no ends." He said shuddering.

Surprisingly on the day the said angel was born , 1 month after that weird orbs started to float around hell and not the normal ashy grey ones. These were colourful. Since they were out of hell we didn't pay much attention but a few weeks back a giant orb , pink colour came out of nowhere and has ever been trying to get into hell. The so-called walls of hell prevents it and Damos is also another reason.

"Sure. But i told you to ignore it. It can't enter anyway." Lucifer shrugged.

Damos sighed and turned into his mist form and disappeared just like that.

The remaining nine of us quickly made our way to earth and were on our way to ruin a kids birthday party.

Why they're celebrating it on earth, I don't know?

As the 9 of us walked the streets of Paris I can't help but stare at the city in awe. What a marvelous city!!!!

I have not been in Paris once.

"Come on Mei, don't get lost." Lucien said as he grabbed my hand and walked with me so I don't get lost.

Ignoring the demon prince part, I can say I have the best elder brothers. 
These 9 idiots have not once let me get into any trouble and They spoil me to no ends. They all just adore me I can say that proudly.

Smiling I walked hand in hand with Lucien and we stopped infront of this decent looking restaurant.

The presence of angels can be felt and the weird smell of flowers and sweetness filled the air.

🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें