Li Qilin hugged Li Nanxuan's thigh and said, "Dad, Uncle Shuai, are they playing kissing?"

Hou Qing flew over and covered the eyes of Li Qilin and Xiao Jianling: " Children, don't look around."

At this time, Lord Ziwei Xing returned to his senses, saw the deceased being kissed by him, and stared at him in a trance.

Seeing that Ziwei Xingjun returned his eyes, Shen Shen was also stunned, his arms around him loosened, and he hurriedly pushed Ziwei Xingjun away: "Don't get me wrong, that talisman is not what I want Xiaozhou to write. Lei Gong asked: "

How did it come from?"

"How do I know..." Shen Shen quickly thought of what was going on: "I know, Xiaozhou, it must be the ghost of Xiaozhou, damn Lu Zhou, you give I'll wait."

Lu Zhou, who was far away in the city, shivered inexplicably, Dieying saw this and asked, "Sir, what's the matter with you?"

Lu Zhou looked around and said, "I'm fine, but suddenly I feel Bad things happen."

Hu Xiao said: "At the same time refining five furnaces of pills, if there is a lack of spiritual power, bad things will happen like this."

Lu Zhou: "..." Lord Shu said:

"Let him try it, if it doesn't work, you can stop halfway. Lord Jiuzhou, remember not to force it, otherwise we will not be able to hand over to the king."

"Don't worry, I have a sense."

Lu Zhou first put the five pill stoves together, then put the herbs in the pill stove, and then gave the five pill stoves at the same time. One pill stove was on fire, and the temperature of the five pill stoves was evenly controlled.

Several adults saw that the fire temperature of the five pill furnaces was equally high, and the fire was equally large. Goodbye Lu Zhou did not appear to be reluctant. Finally, they were relieved. When they saw the five pill furnaces, the four were surprised for a while. The always lazy Xiong Hammer said in surprise: "It stands to reason that five elixir furnaces are fired at the same time. The elixir is definitely not as good as the elixir of one elixir furnace, but I found that the quality of the elixir of five elixir furnaces is actually better than before. Even higher." Dieying raised her eyebrows unexpectedly: "I'm also surprised that you can say such a long sentence." Xiong hammer: "..." When the master saw that the medicine was finished, he immediately helped to collect the medicine. Looking at the quality, he said in surprise: "It is indeed better than the previous refining." Lu Zhou said: "I think there is no problem with adding fifteen more pill furnaces. " ..." Lu Zhou gave two pots of pills to the four of them: "You divide the two pots of pills by yourself, and the other three pots of pills will be sold for me. By the way, what about the people in the west and east courtyards? ?" Master Shu said, "Your Majesty is still angry, and he doesn't want to see them at all. They are safe when they arrive, and there is no trouble in the yard." Lu Zhou frowned lightly, to him there was no trouble with the Gong family. There was no way to trouble them, he said: "Before the father asked me to teach them a lesson, then start with their meals. From now on, everyone will have a steamed bun and a bowl of water a day." "Yes."

Lu Zhou said with a smile: "Bring another five pill furnaces, I'll see if I can refine the pills at the same time, if they can be made, the pills will be yours. By the way, I remember that the juniors in your clan are all short of Jin. Stepping pill, right? This time, I will refine the promotion pill."

"Thank you, Lord Jiuzhou." This time, everyone did not stop Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou watched the four murderers prepare pill stoves and herbs for him, his eyes fixed on Hu Xiao, and the corner of his mouth smiled a little.