16 Trikal fights and Anirudh's adventure for Bondita

Start from the beginning

When she saw them discussing she closed the curtain and  telling happily to Tapur that there is a ladies emporium shop nearby which she had seen lot of colorful bangles are selling while coming here and she will go and buy bangles there.

But Tapur is lost in her thoughts not listening to her sister

Tupur shooked her and asked: Where did you lost?

Tapur: Tupur didi, I also want to go to school and study like Bondita didi.

Tupur: Have you gone crazy? You know na what will happen if you go against Thakuma command? Don't think of these unnecessary thoughts, ok?

There in opposite room Somnath and Bhatuk are worried about Thakuma words that will she really take their boudi away from them and get married to another man..

In the down side Trilochan in his Zamindari pride said pointing to the land opposite to both of their bungalows: Buy out the land we will build a new mansion to our bahu ; our gruhalakshmi Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary. And also remaining lands also we will build mansions for other 2 bahus so that they all stay together in future generations

Bhatuk in their room expressing his disgust by throwing ball up and down: I am chote Zamindar babu Bhatuk Roy Chowdhary. I won't let anyone snatch our boudi from us.

Somnath keeping his hands in his pocket asked Bhatuk: Then what will you do?

Bhatuk angrily: I will see their end and out of emotion he had really thrown ball to opposite window and it had broken the glass of Tupur and Tapur window and the glass pieces fell near their feet.

They had screamed and Tupur had seen Roy Chowdhary brothers had broken their glass window and went downstairs to tell Thakuma.

Tapur shouted to boys: what is this behaviour badmash ladke?

Bhatuk: hey you hold your tongue don't you dare to call me badmaash ladka. Do you know who am I? I am chote Zamindar Bhatuk Roy Chowdhary

Somnath had pulled Bhatuk on the floor and Tapur is looking through broken glass now where did he disappear?

Somnath scolded his little brother that : What have you done Bhatuk? Surely they will come and create ruckus. They are boudi mayka people and her Thakuma will come with rifle to our house

Bhatuk also got scared and said: I didn't do it intentionally dada . Now what will happen som dada?

Both are worried and left from there like crawling on floor.

Kalindi at that time in down stairs is giving warning to Shomik to stop acting in dramas and look after Ayurvedic business if he keeps on acting in dramas it will be difficult to get alliances from gold families for their three daughters.

At that time only glass broken sound had come and they three are startled to listen it.

Rimjhim: Jhoot kaho toh Jaan Lelo Ghar mein aaye hue pehle din hi kisi chor ne hamara ghar mein ghusne ka koshish kar rahe hai sasuma ( Kill me if I said lie this day only we came into new house and on first day itself only some burglar is trying to sneak into our house)

They are about to go through stairs and Tupur came running to them and in middle of stairs she told : Thakuma.. Thakuma.. Those badmaash boys of our neighbouring house  had broken glass window in our room..

Kalindi became furious,  and came into bedroom and checked it. She had seen through broken window but no one are seen at beside house bedroom. But a ball had been visible in Tupur and Tapur room and she took it and came down, immediately grabbed her rifle and came outside.