Li Nanxuan said in a low voice, "The news on your phone I sent it."

"You sent it?" Leng Yan thought it was the Gong family who told him the location of the Yinmenyuan in order to make him fall into the trap, so he kept hiding and didn't come out until he saw the Li family all appear. He only appeared outside the Yangmen Courtyard to see what was going on.

"Yes, let's cooperate."

Leng Yan was startled slightly, and mocked: "I heard right? You want to cooperate with me?"

Li Nanxuan didn't want to waste time, and quickly stated his purpose: "I don't have time to spend more time with you now. Tongue, Xiaozhou was pulled into the Yinmen courtyard. I need you to take us in to save people immediately. After entering, we will deal with the Gong family and other collateral people for you. The chance is only this time. If you miss it, there will be no next time. , I'll give you three seconds to choose whether you want to or not, one, two, three..."

Leng Yan: "..."

Damn, Li Nanxuan.

In the Yinmen courtyard, after Lu Zhou was pulled inside, he saw that He Bo was entangled by Ling Yunyan and they couldn't separate, and there were still a large group of people who had never seen him standing in the courtyard.

When He Bo saw them coming in, he said angrily: "Didn't I tell you not to come in? You two idiots."

Lu Zhou: "..."

There was a barrier blocking him, so he couldn't hear what He Bo said.

Le Xiao watched He Bo and the others fighting in the sky, completely dumbfounded, what's the situation? How can people fly?

Lu Zhoubai glanced at him: "Didn't you see that we were dragged in?"

Ling Yunyan and Mo Tianyu saw Lu Zhou being dragged into the yard, and they smiled and said, "Fortunately, we didn't work in vain and finally dragged people in. He Bo really wanted to

scold Lu Zhou again, but when he saw that Lu Zhou was dragging a bad god behind him, he laughed loudly: "You are smart, bring the bad god in, and the bad god come over to help."

Everyone heard The Decaying God also came, and his face changed greatly. He Bo's appearance was beyond their expectations, and now another Decaying God appeared. If it was another immortal, it would be fine.

But Shen Shen's attention was on the crystal coffin in the center of the compound, with the immortal wearing a red coffin suit inside: "Lu Shen—"

Lu Zhou also saw the crystal coffin in the center of the compound: "Is he the Lu Shen?

" Are you in the courtyard now?

Lu Shen was absorbed too much divine power by the people of the Gong family, and the person had fallen into a semi-conscious state, and he did not even hear the call of the god of decline.

"Sure enough, you caught Lu Shen. You mortals are so daring, just wait to die." The gods were furious and released a lot of bad energy. The moment it came, it all exploded.

He Bo hurriedly said: "Bad God, you should pay attention to control your bad qi, don't even affect your own people." The bad god

swept away the mortals who rushed over: "I'm too angry, I can't control it."

"... ..." Lu Zhou looked down at the sullenness in his body, and rolled his eyes secretly, hoping that he would not be too unlucky next time.

The people from the Gong family hurriedly shouted: "Quick, quickly open the trapped immortal great formation.