✨Dear Chad (the sequel) ✨

Blurb:

Blurb:

It's been a year since Chad Gilligan, a.k.a. Zachary Eve fell in love with June Amari all over again on the steps of the City Townhall. A year since everything in his life has been peaches. Chad, a man all about romances is about to do the unthinkable - pop THE question once again. He has it all planned out, when, where, how, and he's pretty sure this time the answer will be 'Yes'. Well, he's at least 95% sure. Because June Amari is still a mystery in many ways, and he's looking forward to unravelling her secrets as they grow old together.

However, this is Chad we are talking about, and in his world, nothing is ever as simple as it should be, ever. Not even a simple question: Will you marry me?

When Chad wakes up to a 'Dear Chad' letter on his pillow and June, gone, he must seek answers. Answers to not only 'Will you marry me?' but so many more regarding his bride-to-be. Questions Chad hadn't been forced to ask until now.

Who is June Amari, where the hell did she go, and why the hell would she leave him a big fat letter triggering his anxiety?

***

Author note: After a bit of thought, I decided to put Dear Chad back up again on Wattpad. While I'm still rewriting the next version that will combine both the current 'for June' and the sequel 'Dear Chad', I thought you might like to read these two books as they were once. I've been lucky to have had your wonderful support these past couple of years, and I hope your support will continue. It has meant the world to me as a struggling writer. 🧡

CONTINUE ON TO READ 'DEAR CHAD' THE SEQUEL