As soon as they walked out of the gate of Li's house, they met Li Nanyi who was about to go to school.

Lu Zhou asked with concern: "Xiaoyi, school starts?"

Li Nanyi has been very unlucky recently, as long as she goes out, she can meet ghosts, and she is still a ghost, so she is not very interested in going to school, although her second brother recently The third brother has always trained her, but she is still quite afraid of ghosts, especially the ghosts, who will kill people when they see them, as if all human beings in the world are enemies.

She nodded to Lu Zhou hesitantly: "School starts today, and I have to live at the school tonight."

Lu Zhou saw her listlessness and said, "Where is your school? I'll take you there."

"Kyoto No. 3 Middle School."

"Just right By the way, get in the car quickly."

Li Nanyi looked back at the housekeeper.

The housekeeper nodded: "Let Young Master Lu take you to school."

Li Nanyi got into Lu Zhou's car.

Seeing that she was sullen, Lu Zhou cautiously probed: "Xiaoyi, are you still afraid of seeing ghosts?"

Li Nanyi nodded.

Lu Zhou opened his mouth and wanted to say that there are no ghosts in this world, but people who are afraid of ghosts can persuade them not to be afraid of ghosts without a few words.

After thinking about it, he took off the necklace on his neck. There was a pendant of a gold and jade gourd on it. This was one of the gifts from Mr. Weng and the others. At that time, he thought it was very beautiful, so he put it on his neck.

Lu Zhou shoved the necklace into Li Nanyi's hands: "This jade gourd is bright and has the effect of exorcising evil spirits. It has also helped me prevent a lot of disasters, so that monsters and ghosts dare not approach you."

These words are of course deceitful . Li Nanyi's exaggeration was to make Li Nanyi feel at ease. With something to rely on, her fear in her heart would be much lessened.

"Really?" Li Nanyi had just learned to practice Taoism and could not see how powerful the jade gourd was, but he could vaguely feel that the jade gourd was indeed unusual, just like the gossip mirror sent by Lu Zhou a few days ago. , she could also feel its extraordinaryness. Later, she asked the housekeeper. The housekeeper said that it is a very powerful magic weapon, which can exorcise all kinds of demons and ghosts. Ghosts with low abilities cannot resist the power of the gossip mirror. It will turn into ashes, but it won't work if you have a high level of cultivation, you must drive the gossip mirror to get rid of them.

Of course, Li Nanyi is just getting started, and she hasn't cultivated her mana at all. She can't drive the gossip mirror at all. She can only use it to block some ghosts and ghosts. Not very useful.

Lu Zhou patted his chest and assured: "Of course it's true, I will never lie to you."

Snowball, who was hiding in Lu Zhou's pocket, took a peek and saw that the jade gourd did have the function of removing demons and ghosts, and quickly retracted back to in the pocket.

Li Nanyi smiled happily, and his fear eased a lot: "Thank you, brother."

Lu Zhou patted her on the shoulder: "I'll accompany you to the dormitory when you arrive at your school."

Actually, he wanted to see Li Nanyi's side Is there anyone who harbors ill will towards her, maybe it's those who pretend to be ghosts to frighten Li Nanyi.