If she hadn't remembered that menstruation hadn't come, she wouldn't have thought about pregnancy. Because she has always wanted to sleep recently, and she doesn't have any other special feeling except that she feels tired.

Ling Yao looked at her and said, "Isn't it good?"

Ruan Xi also felt good. As a result, she got up the next morning and brushed her teeth. The toothbrush was stuffed into her mouth and brushed twice. Suddenly, there was a feeling of nausea in her stomach. She lay by the pool and couldn't help vomiting twice.

"..."

This broken mouth!

Although she was pregnant, Ruan Xi did nothing to raise the fetus. She still commutes to and from work normally every day. She should meet at the meeting, she is in charge of the steward, and the clothes are still designed normally.

Now she not only accepts the work of the Spring Festival Gala program team, but also usually picks up some dresses for actors and singers. Of course, because the New Year's Day is approaching, the current studio is mainly in the dresses of the Spring Festival Gala.

Her reaction in the early stages of pregnancy is not very heavy, and her other symptoms are not obvious except fatigue and dry vomiting.

Of course, she doesn't force herself too much. When she is too tired, she will be idle and rest.

After the previous three months of stabilization, these uncomfortable symptoms disappeared. Then she began to feel the pleasure of pregnancy, especially when there seemed to be a small fish swimming in her stomach.

"Little Fish" swims in her stomach, and her stomach bulges, and her heart will feel itchy and warm.

At this time, she is full of inspiration and can draw a lot of design drafts.

She plans to save all these designs for her first personal costume design exhibition.

In the severe winter season, it turns into fog.

Ruan Xi got into the car and went to the hospital for a prenatal check-up with Ling Yao.

After Ling Yao got on the car, he helped Ruan Xi fasten his seat belt and said, "My parents called to say that they would come to us to celebrate the Spring Festival with us this year." If we come here in two days, we won't toss back again.

Ruan Xi looked at Ling Yao and smiled, "I feel that they like to come here for the Spring Festival."

Of course, she knows that they don't want her to toss around.

Ling Yao also smiled and said, "When I'm old, I like to be lively."

The two of them spoke and drove out of the alley to the hospital.

Go to the hospital for registration and do color ultrasound.

Ruan Xi lay in bed and showed his stomach and asked the doctor to have a check-up.

The young doctor looked at it and hissed, and hesed again.

Seeing the doctor's reaction, it seemed that the condition was very bad. Ling Yao stood by the bed and looked at Ruan Xi. His eyes were full of tension and worry, so he asked, "Doctor, what's wrong?" Is there any problem?"

The young doctor hissed again and said for a moment, "It's really strange. It's the first time I saw this. Your child has four legs, four arms, and two heads."

Hearing this, Ruan Xi and Ling Yao's hearts sank, and their eyes were more nervous - is the child deformed?

Their heart beat faster and didn't say anything, and an older doctor came.