Chapter 1 [Remake]

*Fwoosh

The wind blows softly from the window, a Cookie stares out the window with an expression that is difficult to describe.
"Christmas, huh?"
He said softly, while gently stroking the fur of his 'friend' that already fall asleep. He thought about many things in silence, until finally the silence was broken when someone knocked on the door.

*Knock knock!

"A-ah! Wait! Wait!"
He stammered, then rushed to the door and opened it to see who knocked the door.

*Click

".. oh? Caramel Arrow Cookie? What's wrong? Are there any other missions? Is there anything I need to check again?"
He said repeatedly, worried that if he was a little late to carry out his mission then he would disappoint his King.
"W-whoa whoa.. calm down, Crunchy Chip Cookie! It's not about the mission, it's just.. n-ng, it's hard to explain, just see it for yourself."

A 'Cookie' who was asked repeatedly gave a letter to the smaller one, with a worried-awkward expression? Heh, I dunno, it's hard to explain.
"A letter ..?"
The smaller said confusedly, Then turned over the letter and found the answer he was looking for.

From the Hollyberry Kingdom, For : Crunchy Chip Cookie.

Upon seeing that, the person concerned reflexively gasped. Then glanced at the cookie who was in front of him; Caramel Arrow Cookie, while the glimpsed only smiled awkwardly.
"Maybe you already know who it's from, right? And also, it's impossible for the owner of the Kingdom to send you a letter, isn't it? Because, if it was given to the Dark Cacao Kingdom, surely she would have written "For : Dark Cacao Cookie" instead of "For : Crunchy Chip Cookie", right?"

Crunchy Chip Cookie, the smaller nodded slowly.
"Yeah, i think so. T-thank you, i guess."

He said while smiling stiffly. Whereas Caramel Arrow Cookie, who understood the situation, immediately said goodbye and left Crunchy Chip Cookie alone.

*Click

The door was closed again.

"From the Hollyberry Kingdom, huh..?"
He said then, glancing at the piece of paper in front of him while smiling thinly. Then the yellow bead glanced at his friend who was still fall asleep, seeing that made he sighed softly.
After that, he opened the letter, then read the contents inside the letter.

***

"

I'm glad you two are getting along!"
Said a 'Cookie' happily to another cookie who was beside her, while patting the other cookie shoulder gently.
The person in question was silent, but it was clear that he smiled slightly in understanding with the behavior of the older one.

"Oh! Then, Wildberry Cookie? Has there been a reply from him, hm?"
The older said then, asked the younger.
"Not yet." Said the younger briefly.
The older one chuckled, then ruffled the hair of a 'Cookie' whom she called "Wildberry Cookie".

"Ha-ha-ha! It's fine, sometimes it's reaaaaally busy there!"
Wildberry Cookie, he just nodded slowly.

***

Hey there! I'm so sorry it's so short like Crunchy Chip, but, it's also because I want to upload as soon as possible :(

I'm on temporary hiatus because some people said there might be a Cookie Oddysey part 2, so I'm waiting for it lmao TwT
On second thought, maybe Cookie Odyssey won't continue, so I rewrote Crk's Canon "Christmas" themed story!

Sorry, maybe you guys have been waiting a very long time... T-T

Well, I guess, I hope you guys like it, even if it's so short ! :'D