59.Revealed

I was Hella busy with my life guys.still I have tried my best to update.

Once lemme finish Auctioned.post that my full focus will be on HBH.

Till then support and stay with me.
L'yall
💜Gulzaniya💜

❤️❤️❤️FOLLOW❤️❤️❤️

In the evening

Vani visited Aadhyas room to clean her room.she saw Aadhya was slept and her body was shivering badly. All her body was filled was filed with allergic rashes.Her milky skin turned into reddish.

Instantly she informed Vishnu on call.Vishnu told that he can't arrive as he was busy and sent a female doctor to the palace.

••••••••

Aadhyas health worsened due to her foolish act.She behaved like a teenager who can push herself at any limit to grab the attention of the popular boy in the school.

Nothing is more important at the cost of our health,yet Aadhya couldn't bear his ignorance and now her health is at stake.

Well though her mouth had made the mistake but her whole body paid for it.

Her whole strength drained due to continuous vomits.Her face turned pale.Her body became weak.

It's been two weeks Aadhya was bed ridden and unconscious.A team of doctors was treating her from a couple of weeks at the palace itself.
Her condition improved when compared to the last week.

All these days she was only on IV solution.Vani served Aadhya and took care of her with almost concern.

••••••••

Aadhya's pov

My eyes flutter open when i felt a sting above my right hand.I found my self lying on a hospital bed.

Wait...This is my room.How did it turned out into a hospital?
The intravenous stand is placed at my right side.An EKG machine is placed on my left side displaying some colorful graphs going up and down and it was beeping.

A small clip like device is clipped at my index finger.A nurse was swapping the empty saline bottle with a fresh filled one.

'When will you remove this pipe doctor?' I asked the doctor,who was injecting the medicine in my iv cannula.

"First, You recover Soon ra(dear)!" She replied with a smile.

I was trying to grab my phone extending my hand. towards the table.I didn't speak with my parents I don't know from how long?but I can feel it's been a much time.I speak with them everyday morning post waking up and night before going to sleep.

"The IV cannula will rip out of the your vein" saying she gave me the phone.

Her fingers might have touched the mobiles sensor and the wallpaper of my mom and dad flashed on the screen.

My lips curved upwards seeing the most beautiful couple my Amma and Nanna.

"Who are they?" She asked me pointing out the display.

"My parents!" I squealed.

"I never saw you with them.I only saw this girl serving them,who was their daughter!" She informed pointing at Vani who brought a soup for me.

"WWWhhenn???whoo??" vani stuttered gesturing the doctor.

"I'm sorry I have mistaken!" Saying the doctor left.

Something is fishy!!

I asked Vani initially she refused.I requested her alot.loosing the last thread of my patience i screamed at her.

She vomited the truth which shook my world.My parents were suffering with AIDS.Vishnu ordered Vani and Satya to strictly serve them and take care of them every day in the hospital along with a team of nurse and doctors.

When did they become that close?They didn't even felt the need to tell me.

I was hurt and angry.Later realised how they never let me know with all the he'll of problems they face in their life.

Though the whole world was on fire,they had protected me in their parental wings and didn't let a single spark of fire touch me whereas they were burned in protecting me.

Tears streamed down my face.I collased on the bed and cried for hours and hours and hours.I felt dizzy.Vani was consoling me,but my pain was uncontrollable.

I pluck off the IV cannula from my skin without thinking that it would bleed my skin.

But,My heart was already bleeding!!!

I rushed to the outside of the palace.Many of his men were standing near the cars and suv.

"Someone please take me to my parents" I cried screaming.

Vani was stopping me and was holding me from collapsing on the ground.

I cried uncontrollably,finally a hulky bulky man came infront of me and said.

"Vadina you please go inside!Anna will kill us.If he see you like this"

I pulled out the gun from his pocket and pointed on at them.
They gasped the air but didn't fear.

They were stepping at me.I pointed the gun at my temple.
The fear surfaced on all their faces.

"Come!I will take you to your parents" saying the hulky man said.

He started the car and I sat in it.vani also accompanied me.
He took me to the hospital and showed me my parents.I hugged them and cried uncontrollably.

They explained me how mom was transfused with HIV infected blood during my birth and It was transmitted to both of them.

They both looked weak.Dad was extremely weak.
I stayed with them for a couple of hours then the man who got me here informed me that as I have to leave from here.As my health is not well,I can't stay there.

My heart was not at all want to leave them.But Vani and biragi,the same person who got me here and Vani both requested me to leave.Because Vishnu will sue them if my health worsened.

I don't wanna trouble others for my sake.I thanked biragi for taking me to my parents.Today however I will inform Vishnu that I will live with my parents or shift them here infront of my eyes.

"Vadina,um...I wanna tell you a thing" Vani said.

"Yeah,go Ahead" I said.

"Vishnu Anna is punishing himself everyday assuming that he is the sole reason of your sickness.he was torturing himself with-"

"With??" I ask.

○○○○○○○○○••••○○○○○○○○○

Chapter rating-comment here

Good-🧡

Best❤️

Lovely-💜

••••••••••

Votes-350+

Comments-200+

Follwups-660+

Gulzaniya💜