Chapter 95: Gifts.

Začít od začátku

The qin's sound was ethereal and distant, making one feel peaceful. But now that Shen Shu had gradually deepened his cultivation, he could slowly perceive that the qin's sound was seemingly missing something.

He couldn't tell what was missing.

He just felt that the sound of the qin was moving, but it was too lonely and cold.

Even with his company, this was still the case.

Shen Shu's eyes were deep.

In fact, in recent days, Ye Yunlan had suddenly indulged him. It wasn't that he didn't notice it.

Probably after he exposed his filthy abilities, Ye Yunlan showed some tolerance for him instead of fearing and reprimanding him.

Why?

He thought of the previous Daoist that his master once mentioned. According to the description, that guy seemed to be a demonic cultivator. Even if he wasn't a demonic cultivator, it wasn't far off. Did his master see something on his body identical to his predecessor? The similarities between his dao companion, that's why...

When he thought of this possibility, Shen Shu couldn't restrain his mood. The shadows swayed from left to right, very unhappy.

But after stepping into the bamboo building, Shen Shu changed his expression, and the shadows returned to normal.

He walked into the study, leaned against the wall, and listened to the song before smiling at Ye Yunlan, who was cross-legged before the piano case. "I haven't listened to Master playing the qin for a long time. It still sounds so beautiful."

Ye Yunlan caressed the qin with one hand. The sun outside the window caught his eyes and made his silhouette appear soft and illusory.

He said, "You just came back from the Internal Affairs Hall?"

Shen Shu nodded, "I got a big red sandalwood bed with very exquisite carpentry. I think Master will like it. I also coincidently met Deputy Sect Master Cheng when I got the bed. The Deputy Sect Master seemed a little unhappy and asked me why I needed a new bed for no reason."

Ye Yunlan asked: "How did you answer? "

Shen Shu: "I said I like to cultivate in bed and accidentally collapsed the bed. Deputy Sect Master Cheng expressed that he understood that very well, so he didn't need to pursue the bed issue anymore."

Ye Yunlan: "...Next time, don't say misleading words."

Shen Shu blinked: "There's a next time?"

Ye Yunlan pursed his lips and turned his head to stop looking at him.

"Set up the bed, then go out and practice your swordsmanship. Cultivation is not a day's work, especially in sword dao."

"After nine days, follow me to the Law Enforcement Hall to participate in the trial."

...

Law Enforcement Hall, in the water dungeon.

The water dungeon was built in the Law Enforcement Hall's underground with biting cold water covering it.

It was dark. The only light was a narrow skylight at the very high point of the wall.

A chain hung down in the middle of the dungeon, locking a person with scattered clothes and hair. The water reached his jaw. Rong Ran's cultivation base was sealed, and the cold air entered his limbs. He was in pain and thirsty, but he couldn't lower his head to drink because the water prison was full of saltwater. It would only make him more thirsty as he drinks.