• 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 •

Samira had been right

Samira had been right. I was highly agitated, so much so that the nervousness had petrified me for most of the day and now had to rush everything.

Going from dressing to applying make-up, I still had done none of that, taking a deep breath I looked at the hour, I still had forty minutes before Damien would come, I had just finished showering. I could make it on time.

For some reason, I was incapable of dressing up first; I had to prioritize my makeup and then struggle to wear my clothes without smudging the makeup.

I opted for a dark red lipstick that was just as dark as my nails, mascara, and dark black eyeshadow with some highlighter on the right places, I slipped my underwear on and finally wore the dress, after a good ten minutes of self-induced struggle, because once again I had made my makeup first I was capable to put the dress on without ruining my make-up.

I looked at the time and was relieved when I saw the clock strike at exactly 8.30 pm. Immediately after that, the phone started ringing and Damien's name popped on the screen. I answered without hesitation and smiled.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Elide, I'm here." I walked my way out of the balcony to see a big black car parked outside, and Damien next to it with his phone on his ear.

"I'll come outside. I'm ready." Still extremely nervous, I hung up the phone. Exiting the apartment, I approached the car in front of the gates to see Damien standing there.

He was so damn big, and handsome, with his tailored black suit and the sexiest smile on his face. When he saw me, his smile got even wider, and he came close to me to gently grab my hand.

"You look amazing," he said, bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it softly.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

"Shall we go?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"How could we go if I still haven't done the most important thing?" I frowned, confused.

"And what is that?" He hadn't uttered an answer, just trapped me in his big brawny arms and hugged me, while bringing his lips to my forehead to kiss it in such a tender way I felt like I could melt.

"I've missed you Elide"

"I missed you too Damien" I closed my eyes and smiled, he was like a big strong, and sometimes very intimidating teddy bear, I chuckled to myself at that silly thought.

"What are you thinking?"

"You are a big teddy bear," I said, and he frowned, confused. I laughed furthermore at his confusion, refusing to include any additional explanation.

"Can we go now?" I asked and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Mph sure," he said, still kind of confused.