Part 19

"Sammy?", I heard Kevin from outside my door.

I closed my laptop immediately. I'm browsing the internet for some special candles. I found this candle that would make you ... Uhm, horny just by smelling it.

I know! I know it's weird and insane. That's why I want to try it.

I'm fucking curious.

"Yes?", I responded.

He opened the door and peeked inside.

"I'm going out to buy Raphael's birthday gift. Do you want to come?"

Oh. I almost forgot. Raphael's birthday is on November 12. It's just a few days from now.

If not for what happened between us, I would have gone with Kevin.

But my pride and ego won't let me. The thought of giving him a present after what he has done irritates me. I tried my best to ignore him after what happened last week.

I know he's trying to start a conversation with me but I ignored him. I did everything to finish painting George's room as fast as I could.

Having Raphael near me makes me uncomfortable. Did he do those things just because he wants to do them?

Argh. It makes me mad.

"Nah. Don't think so."

Kevin raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you guys still fighting?"

I didn't respond. What should I say? Yes, we are.

"You should drop it. You started it anyways."

I rolled my eyes at him but still did not say a thing. What does he know?

I played on my phone just to ignore him.

"Come on, Sammy. Just apologize already. You should be sensitive next—"

"What?", I snapped. Why does he have to force me?! Between me and Raphael, he's the one who should say sorry!

"You don't know anything. So drop it."

"I heard what you told him. You should treat him like your own brother.", he said with a stern face.

Oh, come on. Give me a break! Acting like siblings would be the least the two of us would do.

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Can you just shut up?!", I blurted. He was taken aback by my sudden outburst.

I stood up and pushed him out of my room.

"Don't talk to me.", I said before I slam my door in his face.

I know I shouldn't have acted that way but he's so annoying. He doesn't know a thing about what's happening between me and Raphael.

I stayed inside my room for the rest of the day. It was the weekend but I don't have any plans to go out.

Raphael's birthday is on Saturday. I haven't missed one birthday celebration. Maybe this would be the first one.

I woke up the next day when Mom knocked on my door.

"Honey, There's a package for you.", she said outside my door.

Wait, what? The candles arrived? That's fast.

"Okay, Mom!", I said and went out of bed.

I put on my bra and washed my face real quick.

Mom is already downstairs when I went out of my room.

"Come eat breakfast.", she said after I got the parcel from the delivery guy.