29 - Dad

A/N
Long wait But new chapter! I hope you like it!
________________________________________
Philza POV
I leave Techno's cabin and walk back to my own. We talked a bit about Tommy and our plan. This has to go well. I hear steps in the snow. There are two people. Tommy, Ranboo or Niki, I guess. No one else comes here after all. I hear Tommy call out my name and so I go to my balcony where I can see him from. And there I see-
Philza: Wilbur?
Wilbur: PHIL! LOOK! I'M BACK!
Philza: Will, your alive?!
Wilbur: YES! I GOT REVIVED!
Wilbur- No! This can't be Wilbur! Wilbur is dead. Reviving people is impossible! But Tommy got revived. Nonononono. Tommy was never dead! He was just sleeping. I can't be sure...
So, this person pretending to be my son runs over to me and hugs me. It feels like him. It looks like him. It acts like him. Is this really not him? Or could it be...
I push this Revivebur away and look at him skeptical.
Philza: You two have some explaining to do. I don't know how this would be possible. Convince me because now, I don't believe you.
Revivebur looks at me. He's hurt. His red eyes stare at me before he steps back, standing next to Tommy who places his hand on Revivebur's shoulder.
Why are his eyes red? He used to have the beautiful eyes of his mother. They were golden and shined with life. Where did they go?
Tommy: We will explain. Can we come in?
Philza: Yes. Go on...
I open the door and invite them in. I can't ignore the pins they have - The Great Manburg...
Wilbur POV
He doesn't believe me. My own father doesn't recognize me... But he invited us in! That's something! We sit down at a table - Tommy and I on one side, Phil on the other. I saw him talk to a crow before letting us in. I bet it's getting Techno. Phil must be trying to assure the safety of him. No! That's not it. He's not afraid. Never! Tommy... It's Tommy he wants to protect.
I hear the heavy footsteps of Techno's boots, walking through the snow. The door opens and he sits next to Phil before looking at me. He looks at me as dark as ever. No feelings visible.
Wilbur: Hello, Techno.
Techno: Phil, didn't you kill Wilbur?
Philza: I did. I want Tommy to explain how he apparently got revived.
Techno: I thought Tommy was revived too...
Tommy: No. I was never really dead, just sleeping.
Techno: Bruuuh...
Philza: Please concentrate.
Tommy: Sorry. Let me explain
[timeskip]
Techno POV
Tommy explained a lot. He talked about Dream and some kind of magic stuff. Necromancy... I gotta talk to this green guy more often. I haven't in a while. We used to call each other friends but ever since he joined the Great Manburg or whatever. Why the fuck would be join a government? I thought I could trust him but he betrayed me. This guy sucks. And now he can control death? Sucks even more. Fuck this guy!
I still have the feeling that Phil isn't satisfied though. He looks kinda angry...
Techno: Phil, you good?
Philza: Yes. I'm going to kill that guy. I'm going to kill Dream.
The voices start screaming all of a sudden. They scream for blood. They heard Phil say kill and now they're going crazy. I hold my head and hit it.
Techno: Fuck!
Tommy: Techno?
Wilbur: Leave it. It's the voices. I've seen this face before. We should leave.
Wilbur: I'm sorry for wasting your time. Techno, I hope you get better.
I can barely see Wilbur and Tommy anymore with the dark red anger, covering my vision. Hearing their words is just as impossible with the screaming voices in my head filtering out everything else. I can see the sudden light coming from the door opening, though.
Techno: Stop. Please make it stop! I can't-
The red in my vision fades as everything turns black. I feel my body hitting the floor before I loose consciousness.
Tommy POV
Wilbur: Well, that was awful!
Tommy: I wouldn't call it awful! It could have gone better but it could have gone worse as well! Let's hurry back. I don't have the motivation to get screamed at by Schlatt. Hopefully he still sleeps!
Wilbur: He probably is. He drank so much! How is he still alive?
Tommy: Maybe he isn't
Wilbur: WAIT! WHAT?!
Tommy: Chill! That's a joke. He's alive...
Wilbur: Oh! I see!
Tommy: ...for now.
When I look over, to Will, I just see Wilbur's facial expression. He seems happy but I think it's more maniac. We're going to kill that pussy. Hopefully we'll have the Syndicate and Snowchester behind us. Two people against the world is kinda a stupid idea.
We already reached the Prime path and we're shortly before reaching Manburg when we're stopped.
???: HEY, YOU TWO! STOP RIGHT THERE!
Is that Sam? No. It couldn't be him. His Voice was distorted. It sounds like something recorded with a bad microphone or played through a bad speaker. That's not the voice I heard before of him. Plus, he shouted like a policeman or some shit. He sounds really serious.
We stand still and turn around to face him. It is Sam but he's different. He's in full netherite armor and carries a trident with him. His green mask was replaced by a black gas mask. His usually green eyes turned into black ones. They almost look like small cameras. When he sees us, he seems confused.
Sam: Hey, you two. Aren't you dead?
Wilbur: Hey! You're not very sensitive, you little fuck. But yeah. Well, I was. Tommy never died.
Tommy: Yeah. I was just sleeping.
Wilbur: Yeah. Man's been chilling.
Sam: I see...
Tommy: Why did you stop us? Did we do something?
Sam: No. I am a warden and part-time officer of some kind now. I didn't recognize you and therefore had to check you. Anyone who isn't authorized on the server, has to leave or they will be arrested. Do you two belong to a country?
Sam looks at us angrily. I think he's angry, at least. It's hard to see with his face mostly covered by his mask and hair. I nod and show him the little flag pin of Manburg that both of us have to wear.
Tommy: We're with Schlatt. We just went on a little walk around here.
Wilbur: Yep! We're surprisingly no criminals!
Sam: Schlatt? I see... I apologize for the inconvenience. Have a good day and save travels.
Wilbur: Thanks, man! You too!
We turn away and continue walking to Manburg. I look over to Wilbur to talk to him.
Tommy: Will, did he seem weird? He seemed so different to how I remember him.
Wilbur: Fundy said that he changed a lot over the years. I even heard rumors that he's a robot!
Tommy: Oh. I see. Weird...