Fantastic...

Picture of JOEL on the side you guys, ~BooBoo Stewart <3
REBEKAH, you lucky butt. ^.^

HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL, OHMYGURSH. O.O

* * *

When I woke up in the morning, it hurt to take an intake of breath. Fluttering my eyes in confusion and rubbing the sleep from them I looked down to see my shirt was risen to just under my bra, and Kol's head was fast asleep laying on my belly. It was the cutest thing to see him asleep. His eyes weren't as puffy as last night, and his face looked calm and peaceful. Running my fingers through his hair I looked up at the ceiling. So I confessed last night. A very big confession. Loving Kol, my mate who had rejected me, and now accepted me. But he didn't hear me, because he was fast asleep after a long night of crying in my arms. I never knew someone as tough as Alpha Kol could open up like that. I could see it in his actions, in his eyes how destroyed he was for hurting me. And even though it wasn't any excuse for doing it, I still couldn't help but forgive him for doing it anyways. I had a million problems in my life at the moment, and knowing Kol would be there every step of the way made it just a little bit easier to deal with. Looking back down at him, I seen his lips parted sightly and a slight breeze dusted against my hip as he breathed in an out.

It was begining to tickle me, but I bit my lip to keep from waking him up. Goose bumps rose on my skin, and I figured I had to do something before I bursted out laughing and waking him up from his dream. Twisting my head to look at him, I lifted his chin slightly, and as swiftly as I could, I pulled my top down and let him lay back onto it. Sighing with relief when he didn't wake up I smiled to myself and continued to run my hands through his hair. Glancing at the bedside table I seen that the clock read '8:36am'. No wonder he was still asleep, it was way to early to be up with the night we both had. Attempting to fall asleep again, I closed my eyes and took slow, steady breaths. With in ten minutes, I was opening my eyes again annoyed that I wouldn't get back to sleep. I didn't want to wake Kol up. It would be selfish of me, considering he poured his heart (and tears) out to me last night, and I was the reason he was so exausted. So I let him sleep there, laying on my belly, his hands curled around my waist, his body between my legs, as I let myself reflect on my 'to-do-list' for the day.

First things first. Move out of this god for saking pack house once and for all.

Secondly. Move into our absolutly perfect new pack house.

Thirdly. Set everything up in the new place. (Water, heat, security systems, room arrangments.)

Fourthly. Unpack, and (hopefully) share a room with Kol.

Fifthly. Have some fun with my friends and mate.

Sixthly. Confront Elijah and Tamara.

Seventhly. Get ready for school the next day.

Eighthly. Confess to Kol that I love him, only this time when he's awake.

I could only come up with eight, and figured it was about as good as I could get considering most of that stuff wont happen according to plan because life hates em most of the time. Taking a deep breath, I felt Kols head sink in my stomach as I did so and I giggled to myself before slapping a hand over my mouth and looking to see if I woke him up. Thankfully, I didn't. He just groaned a bit, and ran his hands form my waist, up my shirt and left them there. I mentally groaned as his breaths tarted tickling me again. "Even in your sleep you suck ass." I muttered and huffed like a four year old. Suddenly I felt a cramp in the bottom of my stomach and my legs got slightly wet. I looked around near my thighs and gasped with wide eyes. Trying not to freak out over the fact that I started my time of the month while Kol lay on my stomach directly near my area, I took deep breaths. Was this karma?, cause I take it back whatever it was. I take it back.