She's Back

People stopped and looked as we walked down the hallways of Reewood High. It was like this every day and to be honest, it was funny that no matter what, they always gave us the same looks; the ones of envy, lust and hatred. Me, Cassidy, Blake and Jesse. We were what people all over the states liked to call us 'The Untouchables'. Why you may ask? Because we were known for our fighting skills and our ways of killing our prays.

Now, don't let the name 'Untouchables' missguide you. Sure we came out of fights all bloodied and scratched but we always won. You may also ask why we were known all over the states for? Simple. Because we were known as the best rogue killers to the packs of the United-States. Now you might be thinking 'rogues? Does that mean that they are..' Yes, we are werewolves.

Taking hold of Jesse's hand, I giggle and whispered in his ear,"Do you think they will ever get over our good looks and charming ways?" Chuckling, he answered, "Let me think. We've been here for what, 2 years and they are still gawking at us? Hmm I'm gonna go with no," We walk out the school and headed towards our cars.

Jesse bended down and pecked my lips, "See you when we get home babes," I smiled and nodded. I looked at my left to see Blake doing the same thing with Cassidy. Yes, Cassidy and Blake were a couple as well as me and Jesse. Had been for 2 years now. I hoped in my Audi r8 Spyder and started to drive away when I heard my name being called.

"Hope! Hope! Jesus.. HOPE!" Seeing Blake run towards the car, I stopped  the engine and waited for him to be close. I tsked him, "Blake, you know you could of just mind linked me, right?" He ignored my remark and said, "Just letting you know I am calling a meeting later on today. Don't be late, got it?" I nodded.

"Was that all?" He shaked his head, his black hair going with the motion,"Start packing your stuff," and with that, walked away. Pack my stuff? Driving out of the parking lot, I put on my sunglasses and turned up the radio, enjoying the ride back home.

**************

"I'm home! You're lives just got better!" I walked over to Jesse, who was currently sitting on the love seat, and jumped on his legs, straddling him. He smirked and wrapped his tanned arms around my waist.

"Always optimistic I see," I bit my lower lip and nodded. Soon our lips met and were caught up in an intense kiss. Jesse licked my lower lip, asking for entrance wich was gladly granted. Our tongs wrestled but Jesse took over the kiss making me moan. I pulled back and rested my forehead against his.

"Hi," I said smiling. He chuckleed and pecked my lips one more time. I got off his lap and head for the kitchen, knowing he is following. "Hey did Blake tell you to pack your stuff?" I asked while searching the fridge for something to drink. I seatled for a Root Beer and sat on top of the counter watching Jesse.

"Yeah, I don't know why though," I shrugged. Just then Cass walks in followed by Blake.

"Hope, how many times do I have to tell you not to sit on the counters?" I smiled an innocent smile towards Blake, "I don't know what you are talking about," Cass and Jesse laughed while Blake rolled his eyes and muttered, "Sure ya don't." and left the room, probably headed to the office.

Soon enough, we followed him. We had this silent agreement that Blake would be the pack leader. Not Alpha. Sure he would order pack meetings and such, but he didn't order us around, unless it was for something not to be fucked with. As we entered the room, I headed straight for the desk chair. It made me feel top shit. Awww yeahhh.

"So what is this meeting 'bout Blake?" Jesse asked, taking me in his arms and sitting me on his lap. Blake looked around uneasily before telling us. "The rogue problems are getting out of hand. They are attacking packs one after the other, ending the packs when they do." I frowned. The same as usual but we knew how to handle ourselves.

"So...." Blake looked at me but quickly looked away.

"A few days ago, I received a call from an Alpha, asking for our help into training and defending his pack," This time Cassidy spoke  up, "I still don't see what the problem is babe. Is that why we are packing? Because you accepted?"

"Yes," I smiled. Great, finally going to get action with rogues! It's been a while to be honest."So who are the poor suckers that need our amazing skills and talent?" I noticed Blake seemed uncomfortable.

"We are, um, going to be helping the New Moon Pack," I freeze completely on Jesse's lap.

New Moon Pack, New Moon Pack, New Moon Pack, New Moon Pack, New Moon Pack,

Cassidy stared at me with wide eyes while Jesse was just as stunned as me.

New Moon Pack, We're going to the the New Moon Pack.

"I'm sorry Hope, I should've asked you. We can still-" He was cut off by my laughter that ecoed in the room. Jesse cleared his throat, "Um Hope? You ok?" I wiped away some tears and stood up.

"Oh God, yes I'm fine. It's just so hilarious! Boy are they in for a freaking suprise when they see who they've asked for. Oh God this is just too good. Well, I'm going to start packing. When do we leave?"

I turned towards Blake, waiting to be answered, "We are leaving in 3 hours. The faster we can be there, the faster we can train them and the faster we can come back," I nod and walk out of the room.

God how ironic, I thought to myself as I walked into my room, pulling out a suite case from under my King Bed.

*Flashback*

I looked at his with pleading eyes, tears threatening to spill from the corner of my green eyes. He wouldn't, would he?

"I, Hunter Black, Soon-to-be Alpha of the New Moon Pack, reject you, Hope Lawrence, as my mate." And then I felt something dreadful, so painful and unwelcoming, something no one should ever experience. I felt my heart break into thousdand of pieces. Then, he looked at me, his eyes filled with hatred and disgust, "You are a pathetic excuse for an Alpha's mate, hell, even for a wolf. You're ugly, weak, useless and nothing more than a servant to me." and with that, he turned around and walked away.

*End of flashback*

It was the last time I saw Hunter because by daylight, I was already gone. It had been enough that my own brother loathed and blamed me for the death of our parents- when really, they were killed by rogues. That's what motivated me to get rid of rogues, truthfully.- and then my own mate, the one who is supposed to love me no matter what, through thick and thin, rejected me. I couldn't bare the pain, so I ran.

A few months after, I met Cassidy, Blake and Jesse. They were a pack of three at the time and I asked to join. So now we were a pack of four. We may be small, but we are stronger than anything.

After finishing packing, I sat on my bed and thought of the many reactions the New Moon would get when they saw me, after all this time. It was payback time.

************************************************

Hey guys! This is my new story! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Please tell me what you think by commenting, voting or just reading it! Thanks :)<3<3

Belive in yourself

-YourTruly