What role Faith play in our life ?

"Who is faith??"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"My sister, your another child." I replied sarcastically. God was looking so clueless, like for a moment you will believe that he really don't know faith.

But I'm not gonna be trapped in his words. He is more dramatic than any other person I had seen in my life.

 It was said right that you need a lot of patience and calmness in you to be able to communicate with God.

Taking deep breath in and out I surpressed my urge to yell.

"God tell me why are you behaving like this with me like . Are you having some kind of enmity with me."I asked him with an exasperated sigh.

"What? Why would I have some kind of enmity with you. And I am behaving normally." He said with tilting his right side slightly looking genuinely confused.

"You forget, I don't hold feelings of enmity towards anybody. If I will only hold my this sort of feelings then what kind of God would I be. 

Hmmm!" God's face right now resembled like an innocent child.

Gosh! This was really ticking me off.

My hands turned into a fist trying to control my emotions. 

"By seeing your behavior you don't look like a God to me right now."

God laughed," A lost human won't be able to recognize me."

I eyed him doubtly," Tell me correctly, are you really God or I was talking to a Devil all the time."

I started panicking, " My God! You are really Devil. How was I not able to recognize you. What is your motive devil? What did you do to God?"

God eyed me lazyly," Stop brewing nonsense. I am the God. And Devil won't be able to touch my single strand of hair."

"Most important, of all why do you think I am Devil? Did your brain got rusted or what?"

"No my....." God didn't gave me chance to speak.

"Strange, you were supposed to loose the wire of your brain at 50, but right now you are just 30."

Listening to him my eyes widened and mouth touch the ground.

"Looks like my Lord Brahma did some mistake."

(According to Hinduism Lord Brahma is the God of creator. It is said that he writes the fate of people. )

"You planned to make me mental God." I accused him by pointing my finger towards him.

"How can you do this, I am your first ever child from kalyug who is interviewing you."

"So what, doesn't matter even if I agreed to answer your questions . It's your fate you were born with this you will have to accept it. And you are not my only child."

 "Cruel!"

"No doubt"

"It looks like I am not only the one with loose wire you also got some. That's why you are asking who is faith."

"Talking to a loose wire I will have to loose one wire of mine. Like to deal with a mad, one has to be mad."

"Now you're calling me mad really God this is how you're going to show me your love."

I was angry at him, I was like volcano ready to burst any moment. I don't want to look at him. It was looking like he was going to burst into laugh at any moment. He was controlling it but terribly. This was making me more angry. Again why was I sitting here? What was I thinking while