Chapter 17

The butler smirked at me as he pulled golden butter knives from his coat. His golden eyes glowed a bit before he spoke.

"My master gave me orders to take Ciel Phantomhive to him and get rid of any obsticals in my way. Who would of thought that an amon would be interested in this young and foolish earl."

"That's the thing. He isn't just a young and foolish earl, I am (Y/N) Phantomhive. Ciel's twin sister." With that, I charged at him.

He threw his butter knives straight at my face and I dodged them quickly. My (e/c) eyes glowed and blue fire streamed from the palms of my hand and onto the butler.

He didn't seem to be hurt, but his suit was scorched and he glared at me. I smirked as he tried to throw his knives at me again. I caught them in mid air and threw them right back at him. He barely dodged them, but one was able to lodge itself in the butlers arm.

"Well Ms. Phantomhive, you are quite the fighter. My name is Claude Fastus, and as Sebastian would say, I'm one hell of a butler." He smirked again and caught me off guard as he threw another knife.

I tried to dodge the knife, but it managed to cut a deep gash into my cheek. Crimson blood began to flow down my face and my eyes began to glow even brighter. My wings began to stretch wide as I ran so fast, Claude didn't even have time to dodge as I picked him up and started hurtling into the sky.

I began to hurl punches at him and he just tried to dodge them. Claude obviously knows that he is at a disadvantage in the sky, so he isn't trying to strike a blow.

This began to make me angry, so I flipped us to where we were upside down and began diving at top speed towards the ground. Claude's eyes widened and he struggled to get away in my grip. I smirked at him and turned us a bit and held him at arms length and we made contact with the ground.

Dust and dirt flew everywhere as a ten foot crater appeared. I stood up and saw the demon glaring at me with his limbs bent at odd angles.

"It seems I have rendered your limbs useless Claude. Would you like to give up? Sebastian will be here soon and it will be two against one. Not fair now is it?" I say as I dust off my dress.

Claude looked to the side, embarrassed that I would offer such a thing to him. A demon. He sighed and turned his face to me.

"I guess Mi'lady. But you might want to leave with your precious Ciel before I gain use of my arms and legs, or I may reconsider."

With that, I walk over to the still sleeping Ciel and pick him up, cradling his figure in my arms. I fold my wings onto my back in case he wakes up and start the journey back to the manor.

By the time we reached the manor, the sun was dipping below the horizon and Sebastian, Finny, Bard, Meyrin, and Darious were standing on the porch. When I came into view, they all sighed in relief and walked up to me. I was completely astonished. Usually they would run up to me, but they didn't this time. But they also need to stay back. If they see my wings, I'm done.

Sebastian must have noticed the worried look on my face and quickly came over and took Ciel from my arms. I nodded at him gratefully and started running towards the garden, making sure my back can't be seen in the process.

As I entered the garden, I made sure no one was looking as I flew up to my bedroom window. I tried to tug it open, but it was glued shut. I could always break it, but Ciel would get mad at me.

Who cares? I'm breaking it.

I ball up my fist and strike at the wondow. It shatters into a million little tiny pieces and cuts my hand a bit. Blood starts to come from the cuts, but they heal quickly. I touch the cheek where I was cut by the knife. It's no longer bleeding, but there is a scar.

Sighing I jump into the room just as the door bursts open. My wings are quickly folded behind me back as Meyrin dashes into the room with Sebastian following.

"How did this happen mistress (y/n)?" Meyrin called out frantically as I moved away from the glass. She was quickly getting to work, sweeping up all of the glass off the floor while Sebastian inspected the window.

"I was upset that Ciel got kidnapped, so I punched the window." I replied. And because I felt like doing something reckless, I thought in my mind.

Sebastian looked at me with a look of knowing and simply walked out of the room, ordering Meyrin to clean this up before Ciel wakes up while he gets a new window to fix it.

A half an hour later, all the glass was picked up and a new window was in the pane. I flopped down on my bed as Sebastian began to leave again.

"The young master would like to see you in his study." Sebastian told me as he exited the room.

I sighed internally and quickly changed out of this dress and into a new one before heading back to Ciel's study. Lets hope he isn't being taken again this time.