He glanced up at him, his white eyes meeting Moon's red ones. He rested his head down on his shoulder and hesitantly closed his eyes.

Moon ran his hand up and down his back and nodded, as if telling him he could fall asleep. And shortly enough, he did. Moon decided to take him up to their room. He picked him up and slowly flew upwards, not wanting to wake him. Once he landed on the balcony, he used his elbow to push the curtain aside so he could walk in.

He laid Sun down on the bed, tucking him in. He softly rubbed his head and leaned down to peck him on the forehead. He sat down and pulled Sun's head onto his lap, caressing him as he slept. He watched him, adoring Sun's small peeps and squirms.

He was interrupted by hearing the doors of the daycare open, and slamming shut.

That shit honestly pissed him off since it was loud and there was his lover, and all the children sleeping. He gently lifted Sun's head off of his lap so he could stand up. He glanced around from the top of the balcony.

He spotted someone in the distance. It looked like a woman with short, blonde hair. Who obviously wasn't a security guard or anything like that.

He flew down and landed behind her. She didn't notice until Moon began to speak.

"Why are you here? Who are you?" He'd ask in a quiet tone of voice. The lady turned around to face him. Her head shifted from low to high, just realizing how tall Moon was. She would clear her throat before talking.

"My son was telling me about how you were saying some awful words infront of everyone last time I dropped him off here." She said, crossing her arms. Moon took a second to think, thinking about times that could've happened.

Knowing himself, he would have probably swore accidentally a few times. Usually that doesn't happen anymore when Sun is around to nudge him on the shoulder.

"If you are that affected by it, you could've showed up at a better time to rant about it." He said, trying to keep as calm as possible. But, the woman seemed to be offended by that. "You really don't care about children, do you?" She partly-yelled. Moon's eyebrows furrowed.

"Aren't you the one shouting around sleeping children?" He argued.

There was a short pause. "Get down to my level." She demanded, pointing down. She seemed to not accept the fact that Moon was much taller than her. Moon sighed then kneeled down, leaving them eye to eye. "I feel like you shouldn't get to be a daycare attendant." She'd go on.

She glanced up, looking at something faraway, then back at Moon. "Where is that sun animatronic?" She began to walk past him, until Moon stopped her.

"No. He's sleeping." He said, eyeing her. The woman's expression turned into complete anger. "I don't care." Moon had enough.

He slowly stood up, placing his hands into his pockets. "Leave. I will gladly do this the hard way." She took a step back, still staring up at Moon with the same expression. "You're fucking difficult." She said, making absolutely no sense.

"I would be running by now." The lady's arms dropped to her side, her fists clutching. "Fine. I'll leave." With that, she turned around and headed towards the exit. She flipped him off, walking out the door.

Moon groaned and rubbed his temples. That wasn't his first encounter with a Karen. And probably not his last. To him, people like that were just stupid.

He checked the time. Naptime was gonna end in about 10 minutes. He decided to check on the children to make sure no one was bothered by the woman's screaming. Thankfully, everyone was sound asleep.

He sighed in relief. He flew upwards and towards his and Sun's room, making sure he wasn't bothered either.

Once he landed on the balcony, he peeked inside. Sun seemed to be sleeping. He walked into the room and over to him, kneeling down and placing a kiss on his cheek. He folded his arms on the edge of the bed and rested his head on them, watching Sun. He felt slightly exhausted from the arguing.

Oh well, just a few more minutes until the day was over, and that way he could have Sun to himself to give him unconditional cuddles.

He smiled at the thought of it. But his thoughts were soon interrupted by an alarm, obviously meaning Naptime was over. It seemed to have woken up Sun. He would rub his eyes, yawning and stretching. He glanced at Moon. Moon stood up and placed his hand on Sun's cheek, giving him a peck on the forehead. Sun smiled.

"Do you want to stay up here or come down?" He'd ask in a whisper. Sun mumbled something that sounded like 'stay here.' Moon nodded.

After that, Sun huddled back into the covers and shut his eyes. Moon walked out of the room, shutting the curtains behind him. He flew down to wake up all the children and walk them to the daycare's pick up. He landed infront of the light switch, flicking it on.

He walked over to the children, some already waking up due to the bright light. Once everyone was fully awake—maybe not fully—he led them all to the daycare's pick up.

After everyone had gotten picked up, he shut the doors and walked towards the slide. It had been awhile since he had used the slide. He pushed himself down, falling into the ball pit afterwards. He crawled on out and glanced around at the mess. He forgot how hard it was to clean. Despite that, he walked over to the scattered toys and began to clean up.

An hour or so has passed by, and he was finally done. He yawned and walked towards their room, this time using the rope ladder since he was too lazy to get his wire. He walked inside of the room and saw Sun, still sleeping, of course.

He walked over to the bed and crawled in with him. He wrapped his arms around Sun's waist, pulling him close. "Starlight." He'd say in a calm tone.

"Hm?" Sun tiredly hummed. "I need your cuddles. Please."

Sun opened his eyes to glance up at Moon. He wrapped his legs and arms around him, pulling his head down onto his chest. He used his legs to pull Moon closer. He closed his eyes once again, giving Moon a peck on the neck. Moon tightly wrapped his arms around his waist.

This felt nice after the encounter with that bitch of a lady. He'd shut his eyes, basically forgetting about it and drifting off to sleep in Sun's arms.

1825 words