Chapter 8 - Her family pt 2

Beginne am Anfang

I walk up to her and she picked me up and made me sit in her lap. She then hugs like I'm a stuff toy. Then as we waited for this 'Miranda' to arrive Heisenberg came in side and sat at the seat in front of us. Then I feel tension as I look at Alcina and Heisenberg glare at each other. I feel the tension between them, but it doesn't seem to change.

Then we hear a bunch of birds flapping their wings and cawing. As the birds start surrounding the place, I look around worried and scared for what's about to happen, but both Alcina and Heisenberg are still glaring at each other. After the birds settle and disappear. I see a woman with her back turned to us. And she seems too have 10 wings behind her going up and down.

(Ze Mother Miranda, and the art is by Luminyu_art at Twitter check them out, and if your asking did I intentionally used this art to show Miranda? Well dear reader

(Ze Mother Miranda, and the art is by Luminyu_art at Twitter check them out, and if your asking did I intentionally used this art to show Miranda? Well dear reader.. all I have to say is—)

"Hello my children" she says with a scary but calming tone,

"Hello Mother Miranda" all of them say in unison,

Then both Heisenberg and Alcina stop looking at each other as they magically are holding cigars. Alcina's cigar was extended while Heisenberg just has a normal one, and they have been smoking it. She then turns around to face us all, I look away since I don't want her to really notice me. But of course with me sitting on Alcina is not hard to find me. I feel two pair of eyes on me, and those eyes seem to be going through me. I slowly get nervous. Then the feeling stops, as she goes back to talking.

"I have some news.. there is a baby in the village that could bring back my child.. Eva.. I need all of you to be ready to get a flask of a part of the child later. If she survives then Eva will come back to me.." she said in a determined but sad tone in her voice,

"What would you want us to do with the flask, Mother Miranda?" Heisenberg asked,

"I want you all to be careful with it.. this will bring my child back so if anything goes wrong.. you should know what will happen to you"

as she said that the room started to shake, and I look at everyone and they have a look of fear in them but, Heisenberg and Alcina were scared and angry. Then everything stops and everyone looks at Mother Miranda.

"Am I clear.." she said,

"Yes Mother Miranda..." everyone said in unison,

Everyone got up, and was about to leave. But, before everyone left Heisenberg ask mother Miranda a question

"Mother Miranda, do you think Alcina should have brought a outsider in the village?"

Everyone then turns to me and Alcina, then in a snap Mother Miranda was behind me and Alcina. It scared the living shot out of me. Alcina then puts me behind her, protecting me from Mother Miranda.