✨Monopolize me / Purple reign ✨

In loving memory of these books...

I just realized that the author deleted them...

I considered them two of my favorite books, I'm sad I'll never be able to read them again.

Monopolize me...

Monopolize me was a really long book of two men in power, one submissive af and the other dominant af too, both to a point that might be considered too much.

This book was so freaking kinky, I've never read soooo many different things written about in this book.

And I have to say that I loved it, it was entertaining, it was hot, it was informative in like a cool way. It was truly great.

And yeah the author forgot about writing the ending for like months and months till I literally couldn't even remember anything, but i just knew that it was one of the best books I've read at that moment.

Sadly that book is gone from any free platforms, you can still by a copy without it being Larry from the author, but it's not the same. :'(

Purple reign...

Gosh purple reign was one of my favorite books for such a long time!

That book was hot and interesting and weird and dramatic and just overall excellent. 

It's just such a beautiful story with a horrible ending and just the tiniest bit of incest which yeah it's... Something but i just worked pass it!

It's a beautiful story of a hunter (Louis) that was also the town's whore, in a old timey kingdom, and a prince (Harry) that just wanted to prove to Louis that he could be a good shag.

They both on there end up falling madly in love with each other with just so much freaking passion and romance and that type of love that makes you want to cry!

It was a horribly sad ending that well, ended the story of their love, that had them both get marry for politics and forced out of their relationship.

It's so fucking sad and just so fucking good (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

It had so much smut, it had my first reading encounter with a threesome, it had such beautiful writing and such detailed story that was just such a great book okay?!!

It was supposed to be the first book of a series that the author decided to discontinue... Which I was of course fine with ✨obviously✨

But why?! TELL ME WHY!! Did the author had to erase the whole book?!?
What did it did to you?!?! IT WAS A MASTERPIECE AND NOW ITS GONE!!

And no. You most probably can't find this work anywhere unless you go really deep and maybe find someone who has a copy but holy fucking shit man. I still don't understand why someone would do this.

Sadly the Author is completely on their rights to remove any story they want, and I respect that. It doesn't mean that I won't be sad about :(

These books made such an impact in me that they'll just have to live in my memories.

Completely isolated but surrounded with love and appreciation for the written words.

Thank you for the amazing stories and good bye old friends.