《35》

No guy can control his anger
when his favourite girl is all smiling
at someone else.
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Sarala rekhalika melika thirigi penavesukunna chithram
Charya jarigi prathi charya perigi puduthundoo ushnam..

Kallu kallu plassu
Vaallu veellu minus..
Vollu vollu into cheseti equation
Ila ila unte equal to infatuation..

Infatuation.. Infatuation..

Paiki visirinadi kinda padunu ani
thelipe gravitation..
Paina kinda thalakinda lavuthundi
infatuation..

•••

Next Morning, Vaishnav woke up before Shashi and kissed her forehead which did become his routine. He freshened up and walked towards the living room where the elders are having a talk.

He went and sat beside his Grandma placing his head on her lap while she caressed his hairs.

"Amma em ayindi? Andaru enduku ila untunnaru? Ninna Shashi vishayam lo kuda chala over react ayyaru. Enduku?" He clearly asked the question roaming in his mind.

(Mom what happened? Everyone seems so low. Even yesterday you all have reacted over for Shashi. Why?)

Everyone looked at each other thinking what to say. They knew it will  be no use hiding the truth from him, so Gowri decided to disclose it.

"Ante nanna, Mythri-Kaushik pelliki muhurtham kosam Mavayya ki valla jathakalu ichamu, alage meevi kuda ichamu. Mavayya emo Shashi ki raboye rojulalo edo haani jarige avakasam undi ani chepparu." She halted gulping the pain.

(That's dear, Fil (father-in-law) was checking the horoscopes of Mythri and Kaushik for their marriage. Along with theirs, we yours and Shashi's too. Fil said that Shashi's life is in danger for the coming days.)

Vaishnav looked at his grandfather who nodded in yes. He got it, that's why Atthaya behaved like that seeing Shashi like that yesterday. Of course, she is the heart of their families.

"Mari parishkaram?" He asked.

(Then solution?)

"Jagrattha ga undadam." Raghunath said in a stern voice. Vaishnav nodded and he knew that the bangle was aslo for her protection.

(Being careful.)

He nodded and requested his mother Gowri to prepare dosa and bread for him. Elders smiled as he tried to ease the pressure, Parvathi was somewhat relieved that now as Vaishnav too knows the truth, he will protect Shashi with his life.

Shashi woke up with a headache and she knew why! Last night she slept in the cold weather and it's normal for her at that times.

She desperately wanted a coffee for the killing headache. She quickly freshened up and came out to see her husband with a coffee.

She smiled and took the coffee from him while he was surprised with her antics. It was his coffee to be precise and she snatched it from him.

"Thanks Vaishu" She said sipping his delicious coffee which he made for himself. He gave her a wide smile.

"Ayipenda Madam?" He asked when she put the mug aside and sat on the bed scrolling her phone.

(Completed Madam?)