Chapter 01

Hey all, so this is a my next installment on Affection series hope you all enjoy it and show me some much needed support.

Also special thanks to @MissyLarsen for all her help :)

Affection Series:-

1. Mate's Affection

2. Warrior's Affection

3. Restrained Affection

4. Sweet Affection

5. Devil's Affection

Little Jasmine runs as they all follow her, she panics hearing the howls letting her know they are near and they will catch her.

Stumbling she runs for her life, but her little feet are twisted in the stone letting a shriek fall from her mouth as pain wrenches in her leg.

While trying to get back up she falls back down when the wolf jumps on her out of nowhere making whimpers come out of her mouth as she keeps holding her teddy tightly and closing her eyes as the wolf growls near her.

"Mommy!" she cries when the wolf smells her

It backs down when a bigger wolf comes to their side. She holds her breathe as well as shutting her mouth so not a sound would come out of her as she watches them all growl and bark at each other.

Finally, they quiet down and all the eyes turn her way making her back down slowly as she wishes to be invisible. She shrinks more into the ground clutching her teddy behind her in an attempt to save it.

She prays closing her eyes to not get eaten by them when suddenly she is being picked up into warm arms.

"Open your eyes little one!" She hears the gentle voice and she peeks to look at the person as she finds kind blue eyes watching at her with an equally warm smile.

"You're safe!" he states still with the smile

Daring and being a bit brave she looks around to find some in their human form and some still in their wolf forms. Then the man walks with her still wrapped in his arms to a car.

Not knowing who they are and what they want she looks around for a familiar face but finds none. As the man leaves her inside the car she takes a peek through the window.

Everywhere she turns to look she finds some unknown men talking, some running around holding stretchers and some holding the people who are naked and bruised.

When a familiar face is being carried she jumps out of her seat with hope blooming in her little heart.

"Uncle" she shouts running towards him in desperate attempt to be with someone she knows rather than these strangers.

As she is just a few steps away from her uncle the same man who had saved her from the wolf picks her up in the air. She struggles screaming for her uncle to look at her but he does not.

A familiar face being carried on one of the stretchers makes her stay still and she watches in horror before she screams.

"Mommy" she yells, this time biting the man's hand to let her go.

She runs to her mother's side scared not knowing what was going on around her.

"Mommy, Mommy!" she shouts shaking her mother's body but her mother does not open her eyes.

"Mommy" she shouts again when someone kneels beside her

"She's dead kiddo" the same man whispers those words to her