01

Heyy sorry I haven't updated 😅 I've got a week off school so hopefully I can get some updates in on this book and mabey some of my others 👍👍

____________________________

A (h/c) cat slowly walked across the high brick wall, its (e/c) eyes half-lidded without a care in the world.

His name way y/n.

Y/n was well known through out the small community just outside of the city (though they don't know his name and just call him 'kitty' or something). No one really knew where he came from or where he goes, they just feed and pet him as he goes past or comes to visit but to them he is just a stray.

Some have tried to find his owners or try to adopt him but it's always futile.

The thing is...

Y/n isn't a cat.

He looks like a cat
Acts like a cat
But he's not a cat
Not really
Infact it's his quirk
He can transform into the cat everyone knows and loves.

Y/n is a boy. About 17 ish. He doesn't go to school often and takes comfort in taking daily walks and naps in town.
School has just given up on him to be honest.
However, he doesn't  really need to go to school.
He grew up too fast..

He was taught by his mother since a young age untill

The accident

But we don't talk about that. Who knows why his mother taught him at such a young age but he knew stuff no other kid his age knew and slowly got bored in school as he knew everything being taught.

Slowly he was spending less and less time in school.
Instead he taught himself.
He went to the library a lot.
He loves the library.
He still visits to this day. The calming aura surrounding this place was magical and he loved to read to escape from everything. And, even if he didn't have time to stay for long, he would always pop in and leave gifts for the old librarian, Nanna.
That wasn't their actual name but everyone in the community say them as the Nan of the place so they adopted the name Nanna.
They were so sweet and would always cheer y/n up if they were upset.
They also had impeccable taste in books. They could always pick out they best books just for you.

Anyway, we should probably get back to the story, huh?

\( '-')/   \(>#<)/

~~y/n pov~~

I jumped down from the crumpled wall onto the pavement of the dirty alleyway. I just had a nap in a tree the other side of the wall so I wouldn't be disturbed my anyone but I seem to have napped more than I hoped as it was already sunset and was getting rather dark.
As I slowly made my way out the alleyway I turned right.
'I need to go visit cafe before they close or I won't be able to eat tonight...' I thought to myself, still quite groggy after my nap.

At this time, I am usually a bit closer to the apartments as I don't want to stray too far away from home late at night but I'm feeling quite hungry to be honest...

Meh, what could go wrong!

(I think you know wher this abou to go)

~smol time skips~

I had just gotten out of the small cafe. Laura, the owner of the bakery, was just about to close up before seeing me. Phew! Thank mumza I got there in time!

As I turn around, I see Laura, going the opposite direction, to he house. I was slightly worried for her though.. We don't exactly live in a very safe place and she has never stayed out this long before...

I decided to follow her. I need to make sure she gets home safely.

Silently following from behind, I finally took in my surroundings. I've never really been around this side of town this late at night before..

Thanks to the smaller buildings, you could see the twinkling stars light up the darkness mabey even more so then the flickering Street lights that shone a faint yellow colour onto the rocky roads. This town, outside the city wasn't looked after very well and many places were torn down but to many it was home.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Laura 's House. It was a small bungalow type house with the front of the home adorn in veins, veges and flowers of all kinds. It was a truly beautiful sight compared to many other homes and houses in this neighbourhood.

Once Laura got into her home safely, I turned around and started walking home.

Wait

Where is home?

Oh no..

SHIT
GOSH WHY DID I HAVE TO SPACE OUT WHILE WALKING LAURA HOME OH NO OH NO NOW I DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY TO DO OH MY GOODNESS IN SO LOST MABEY I SHOULD JUST WALK STRAIGHT AND I WILL GET TO THE APARTMENTS??? YES YES YES I SHOUKD DO THAT GREAT IDEA Y/N!!

it was not a good idea.

Now I'm even more lost then before.

Damn it!

Where should I go now!?

My ears pressed down on my head and my fur poofed up slightly as I walked through the empty streets of this unknown place. I just wanted to go home.

I had decided to find a place to stay and wait for the morning when it's light out before going to try find my way home.
I had also decided against going into original (human) form unless it's an emergency.

As I steadily walked around I had found a box behind a bin in an alleyway and had deemed it to be a good sleeping spot till the morning.

After making myself comfortable, I curled into a ball and slowly but surely fell asleep.

____________________________
992 words