part-8(paps)

Time passes soon and it was 7 in evening..

Kk reached to pick teja ...so he messaged her ..

Kk: Mrs going to be kundra... I m waiting down...

Teja somewhere blushed then she remembers kk words which he told her on there first meet.

Teja: coming in 5 min Mr kundra..

Teja saw her self in the mirror before stepping out...

As teja came out kk mouth was fully open... .

Kk to himself: yar she is looking so...no no no karan only u r trying to help her and nothing else..

Teja to herself: yar he is looking so hot.. feeling like to just go and hug him.. but I don't have any rights..

Then kk came out to open door for teja and then he to sat and they moved to club...

Outside the club there were many paps waiting for Karan because he was very famous businessman..

As kk saw it he tells teja..

Kk: hm .. teja actually we have to act...

Teja: what..

Kk: actually I mean we have to act as if we r madly In love..because media is here..

Teja: hm ok..

Teja got scared..kk saw it..

Kk: do not worry I am here.. trust me..

With this kk came out from car and moved towards tejas side and helped her to come out..

Kk put his hand near her chest and both moved in smiling and they entered the club

Kk to teja: r u fine..

Teja :yeah don't worry..

And Karan saw omi at a corner ....

Kk: let's go there...and yeah they all r my friends..If anyone say anything or u feel uncomfortable please inform me... and be near by me. ...

Kk and teja reached there.. before anyone could say anything kk..

Kk to omi:omi how did the media know...that we r coming here...

Omi: bhai I don't know..I totally forgot to check with it..I m sorry...

Kk: really u r testing me omi...

Prince : kk bro chill now .. relax let's enjoy...

Kk:hm...

All were dancing having fun and enjoying but teja was just sitting at a corner with a smile on her face which totally looked fake...

Kk saw teja and understood that teja is surely in a problem..

Kk came near Teja...

Kk: teja will u like to drink..

Teja: hmm..sorry I don't drink..

Kk: don't be sorry... ok fruit juice?

Teja: yeah fine..

Kk :one special fruit juice and one drink...

Kk had already given the information to mix some tables so that teja could speak up...

The drinks came and teja and kk were having it..

Kk:r u comfortable here..

Teja: yeah..

Kk: come let's go..

Teja:let's go ... where..

Kk: come.. let's go I have some work... let's finish then I will drop u home...

Teja :ok

Then they moved out n sat in the car...

Where is kk taking teja... comments down...

Sorry I didn't give updated because I was not well..still I m not but trying to not disappoint u all .