Chapter 166: Is It Fate? Or God is Playing? pt. 3

"It's truly strange... I'm so sure that Sir Nathaniel's sister died years ago... It's in my dream..." She muttered.

I didn't get to hear what she had whispered for it was so low to catch on. It didn't bother me though, I'm more concerned with some other stuff.

I peeked at her again, all the while sorting my head with what I know, had just recently known, and the changes in the timeline. It just doesn't sit right with me, how big of a difference the two realities have.

Now that it came up, let me just go over with the entire thing again. At least the stuff that I remembered in that written parchment, that is. I'm pretty confident that Estelle had struck a deal with Lukas because of her future in the dream. As I've said, that was the main reason that led to the rest of the story.

If there wasn't a thing about Estelle having these prophetic dreams, she would never seek someone out, and thus the story won't take place at all. But the Estelle right now is defying everything I know!

If it's like this... Does that mean she didn't dream of her future? Is that the case because that would make sense.

I drank my tea as I thought. I'm legit racking my brains for this, you guys better appreciate my effort. The parchment only contained the stuff that is important so it is easy to remember the key points. I was running them through my head, then a certain detail came up and it immediately caught me off guard.

I'm telling you when I recalled that part, I almost spat out the tea in my mouth. But because I am a lady with a good upbringing, I prevented the potential mouth spray by swallowing it but it ended up on the wrong pipe, so then I started choking.

The poor Estelle was so shocked that she almost spilled hers

"Are you alright, Lady Nadia?" She asked as she leaned forward to check up on me.

I coughed a few more times, grasping the front of my chest because my heart was grieving from the pain it caused me.

I then gazed at Estelle with wide eyes. The woman was panicking, unsure if she wanted to stand up and go to my side or what. However amusing it might have looked, my mind was thinking of something else though.

Today... today is an important day because there is another fateful encounter with her and one of the male leads. I don't know who exactly it was though but I could vaguely remember Janus' name. Not only that but it's also the day where she would meet Kai for the second time where she would then help him out. Janus saw the whole exchange between her and the thugs and got interested or something along that line.

It's basically just Janus getting curious with little miss Estelle here that would lead to more interactions in the future. You guys understand what I'm getting here, right?

Janus had helped Estelle a lot in the novel and he's like, always present. He's always there! I just realized that Janus is literally everywhere in the book! Every arc... every important scene... every chance encounter... even when Estelle got rescued and shiz... He was there.

Why did I not notice that?

But that's not what's making me choke here. I mentioned that it's the day where Estelle and Janus would suppose to meet, right? But Kai is not living in the streets anymore... Kai is at the palace right now, training to be a knight. He sure as hell won't be fighting any thugs out here. He's already out of the picture!

And how do I know if it's 'the day', you ask? It's because it's the exact date after the founding ball.

And not only she's going to meet Janus, and take Kai home with her, she's also going to meet my brother again.