character information

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➥𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀:
[Name] Kocho

𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍:
Female (you can imagine her as a male if you want ^^)

𝘼𝙂𝙀:
15

𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀:

(Credits to the rightful owner) [Note:you can make up your own character if you want

[Note:you can make up your own character if you want. But keep the butterfly hairclip :>]

𝙃𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨:
Sword Training,Gardening,(your hobbies)

𝘼𝙁𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉:
Demon Slayer Corps
Kamome Gakuen
Class 1-A

𝙊𝘾𝘾𝙐𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉:
1st year Student
Demon slayer

𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙀:
Human

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎:
Alive

𝙍𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙎:
Kanae Kocho[Older Sister] (Deceased)
Shinobu Kocho[Older Sister] (Alive)
Kanao Tsuyuri[Adoptive Sister] (Alive)
Hana Kocho[Mother] (Deceased)
Tsuki Kocho[Father] (Deceased)

𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔:
Enhanced Flexibility
Immense speed and reflexes
Immense strength
Immense Stamina and Endurance
Swordsmanship
Superhuman sense of hearing
Medical Skills

𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔:

[name] is very kind by nature and has been described by others as having very gentle eyes and a compassionate persona. She exhibits a great deal of determination. Even though she is relatively strong on her own, [Name] isn't opposed to asking others for help when she needs it. She is very protective of her friends and even more so of her older sisters. However, despite her kind and understanding nature, [Name] does have a limit to her tolerance and has a distaste for rudeness and cowardice as easily get angered if someone hurts her friends and her older sisters and get Annoyed when if someone teases her Height.

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿:

[Name] and her sisters were from a wealthy family who worked in compounding medicine but their life was ruined when a Demon attacked their home killing their parents. The sisters swore to become a Demon Slayer to stop innocent people from experiencing the same.

𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙃𝙉𝙄𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎

Flower Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics flowers and fruits and replicates with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms are a combination of graceful attacks that focus on agility. This Breathing Style also enhances and utilizes one's vision, albeit at the possible cost of their eyesight. Users of Flower Breathing also visualize themselves seemingly creating and manipulating flowers when unleashing its techniques.

𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨:

First Form: Orchid Blossoming (壹いちノ型かた 蘭らん咲さく, Ichi no kata: Ransaku?) - A technique where the user delivers multiple stabs and slashes all over their opponent.

Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum (弐にノ型かた 御み影かげ梅うめ, Ni no kata: Mikage Ume?) - The user releases several rotating sword slashes that deflects incoming physical attacks.

Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo (肆しノ型かた 紅べに花はな衣ごろも, Shi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo?)- The user unleashes single sword slash that curves and twists gracefully.

Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility (伍ごノ型かた 徒あだの芍しゃく薬やく, Go no kata: Ada no Shakuyaku ?) - The user unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Sixth Form: Whirling Peach (陸ろくノ型かた 渦うず桃もも, Roku no kata: Uzumomo?)- A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Seventh Form: Circle of Life (漆しちノ型かた 生せい命めい丸まる, Shichi no kata: Seimeimaru?) - Similar to the Sun Breathing: Thirteenth Form, the user performs all the previous forms in rapid succession until the sun rises. The only main difference is that in the Flower Breathing, the swordsman can perform the forms in any order they desire not having to go by concurring number.

Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye (終ついノ型かた 彼ひ岸がん朱しゅ眼がん, Tsui no kata: Higan Shugan?) - A focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes could cause blood vessels to rupture and lead to partial or complete blindness.This technique is still usable even if the user only has one fully functional eye.

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖:
•[Name] is very terrifying when she's angry even Inosuke and Sanemi are scared of her.
•[Name] wants to have peace between Humans and demons

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(A/n:I don't know the name of Shinobu and Kanae's parents So I just made something else up and Kanao will age down to 14. Also in my AU, Senjuro will age up to 15, he will be [Name]'s Best Friend)