part 2

(After talking with Uncle... Vivek entered in his room... His brother is in corner.. So he looked there first.. )

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry my intention was not to misbehave with her.. Or disrespect her.. I was just casually mocking her... I didn't know she will cry or she will suffer hard time because of me.

Vivek : (vivek nodded his head in yes and sat on bed ) (And he start to scold prince)But the fact you did that... She cried because of you, whole class was laughing on her because of you, and your friends were teasing her because of you.

Get up and come here.. See i can understand your intention was not to hurt her.. But you did.also this time no matter how many time you'll say sorry I'll not spare you.. Cracking jokes on someone.. Making fun of them.. Isn't it such a bad manner prince? Specially girls..do you remember when you were kid i said always respect girls do not raise your voice or your hands against them..Always behave like a gentleman, but because of you one girl lost her self confident.

Prince : I remember bhai.. i respect girls.. But.. Ok I'll say sorry to her.

Vivek : Yes of course you will, and also in front of your whole class.

Prince : (he gave shocking look to his brother ) Bh.. Bhai.. I can't do it.. What About my pride.

Vivek : What.. Which pride.. You literally humiliated that girl..you already lost your pride in my eyes..

Prince : (he start to cry) don't say that please.

Vivek : I never raised you like this.. You disappoint me. really.

Prince : I'll apologize to her tomorrow promise.. I will in front of whole class bhai, please don't say that but.

Vivek : you have to. There is no choice for you.

You know we should not behave with strangers the way we behaves with family members or friends.. You can crack jokes with pooja after all she is your childhood friend she knows your nature... But someone is hurting because of our funny behavior then we should not do that to them.

Prince : I understood.

Vivek : Really? Still.. Go and get that belt and come here..

Prince : I'll say sorry to her tomorrow.. Then why?

Vivek : I hate when someone makes girl cry...it will reminds you how to behave with girls in future.

(He opened vivek's closest and got one belt from it and gave it to his brother )

(Vivek start to roll it.. And ordered)

Vivek : Please show me your palm..

Prince : On palm..? Bhai it will hurt really please.. I'll behave.. I'll never make fun of anyone i swear please really..

Vivek : I'll count only three prince.. C'mon..ONE

Prince : but.. Really it's scary bhai.. (He is crying )

Vivek : TWO.

Prince : Ahhh... Ok..

Vikek : good

(On his left palm vivek hit him with a small portion of belt and that sound echoed in whole room..)

Prince : aishhh.. Bhai... Forgive me please.

Vivek : Right palm.. Please..

Prince :yes... (He showed his right palm too)

(Vivek again hit him on the right palm... Prince start to rubbed both palm with eachother)

Vivek : C'mon prince.. I'll hit only for four time.. And if you'll behave like this you'll increase this strokes.. Nothing else... Now tell me.. Four... Or fourteen?

Prince : Hunn.. No bhai sorry (he stood straight in front of his brother and showed his both palm forward )

Vivek : Only four don't worry it will be enough.. In future if you'll misbehave with any girl I'll beat you so hard.. That time I'll not show any mercy Prince keep it in your mind.

(He gave him four such a hard strokes to Prince.. And threw that belt on his bed..)

Vivek : Don't cry like a baby..come here (vibek caressed his hair and hugged him)

Be a good man and say sorry to her.. It will not harm your pride idiot do you understand? And also yes.. Try to be her friend in future make sure no one tease her in school ok? also you'll write one apology letter to your ma'am.

Prince : As you say bhai..anything you say.

Vivek : I'm sorry it must be hurting so much it's became red.. Be careful in future but hunnn.. You know me very well.. In college you'll find so many disgusted boys like that who teases girls, and passes the comments so do not be like them. I'll kill you I'm warning you kid.

Prince : ouch.. Never bhai this four strokes will be remember for whole life.

Vivek :.. Humm good then.. Ok you can leave.. Before sleeping.. Show me that letter.

Prince : Ok.

(Next day in principal office )

Principal : Yes come.. Oh hi son what can i do for you?

Prince : I just came to apologize to you ma'am.. I'm sorry. I won't behave like this again.

Principal : oh God letter... Really yesterday i said you're not looking like Vivek's brother.. But today i can say you're his brother.. He raised you so well... It's ok you understood your mistake it's more important.

Prince : thanks ma'am.

(Prince went to his class room and in the first lecture he apologize to that girl in front of his teacher and all the students.. She also forgave him they both became friends.. And all teachers were praising him for do that.. And he understood that by saying sorry to someone we are not losing our pride in fact we earned the respect from people.)