Encounter With Shaikh's

Note: Please take the pain of commenting so that I know whether you like the concept, Should I write ahead or stop writing the crap...
It's an emotional ride highlighting domestic violence issue in the start of story.

The force of his hit made her stumble and fall back, as Shehnaaz held the side of her face that stung with pain she felt blood trickle down her lip. His venom, his anger didn't scare her anymore, she looked back at him without having shed a single tear, she had no more tears to shed.

Shehnaaz, an orphan who was adopted by her aunt and uncle was brought from one life of hell to another. She knew that the only reason that Saniya had adopted her was for her never ending wealth that she would inherit at the age of 21.

At the age of 18 she was forced to be engaged to Saniya's son, Abrar. A 22 year old womaniser, an alcoholic and a total fool. Abrar treated Shehnaaz with nothing but callousness, she was his trophy girl, someone who he showed off to his useless group of friends. He would abuse her and treat her with hate only because Shehnaaz refused his advances.

There wasn't a time or a moment she wished for her life to end, she couldn't withstand the torture anymore and there was no escape. Abrar and Saniya were from a well known, a strong and influential family that no one could escape.

When Shehnaaz first met Abrar he came across as the most kindest and gentle of people, but it was her own beauty that had become her enemy. The attention that she got from the outside world drove him crazy, so much so that his jealousy would bring him to physically harm her and keep her in solitary confinement for days on end.

Shehnaaz stood up and wiped away the blood from her lip, which had quickly started to swell and change colour with the bruising. Abrar would have stepped forward and continued with his brutality if it hadn't been for Saniya who intercepted "Abrar, that's enough. Do you forget we have Mr Shaikh coming with his family in a few days, the last thing we want is for her face to look like a squashed tomato"

Mr Samad Shaikh was Saniya's late husbands friend and old business associate. He along with his wife Qamar and son Sidharth were coming to Mumbai for a a short period of time and were going to be staying as Saniya and Abrar's guests. Abrar and Sidharth used to be good friends but when Abrar started going around with his new found friends Sidharth stepped back, they had nothing in common anymore.

Saniya looked towards Shehnaaz "Go and put some ice on your face. How many times have I told you not to upset him slaped her hard twice left and right saying this. See what you make him do. Now go and don't come out of your room until you look normal again"

By the time Sidharth and his parents arrived Shehnaaz looked as beautiful as ever, the marks she wore of her oppressor had disappeared.

Shehnaaz heard the visitors come in, the way Saniya greeted them made her cringe, she couldn't understand how someone could be so two faced. Shehnaaz put on a simple black shalwaar kameez and prepared herself to go downstairs. She had been warned beforehand not to say anything, she didn't understand the point of meeting them seeing she wasn't allowed to interact with them. Shehnaaz took her first step down and as she did she felt a wave of cold air wash over her, she instantly looked up to see him looking straight back at her as if he had just felt the same thing too. Keeping her eyes locked with him she continued to descend down the stairs.

The closer she came the faster her heart beat, she had never seen someone look so handsome, his eyes were so intense, like they spoke a language of their own. As Shehnaaz took the last step Saniya stood up " Qamar Bhabhi, Samad Bhai, this is Shehnaaz, my niece... Shehnaaz please come and say hello"