Chapter Two

^^^^^
Scarlet
---------------------------------------------

Scarlet's POV

I woke up with the sun shining into my room. I sat up and looked around my room. the door was closed and the window was closed as well which I didn't like. I like to have a breeze come through my room.

I look at my clock and relies why they are shut. And that is because it is 11:00 which means everyone will be up and about making noise.

I got out of bed and went to my wardrobe and went to the bathroom to wash my hair. I got out and put my hair up and then went down stairs to get brunch.

When I got down there I saw Jazz talking with alpha Cade. I was guessing it was about yesterday. I went over to the counter ad Ashley handed me a plate of eggs as bacon. "What's going on in there?" I asked them both. "Alpha Cade just wanted to see what happened at the mall yesterday." Ashley says to me.

We hear the office door be opened and Cade and Jazz wall over. I could tell Jazz had been crying because her eyes were red. Jazz walked over to us and I have her a hug. "I'll see you girls in the morning I just need some time alone today." After Jazz said that she walk up to her room. I looked at Ashley and Sky and I could tell they were sad for Jazz. Today we plan to do nothing but stay inside seeing it is raining.

We go over to the lounge room and sit down and watch a couple of movies. We didn't talk at all during the movie but we didn't mind. I must have fallen asleep along with Ashley and Sky because I don't remember getting up and jumping into bed so someone must of put me there. I wake up and stretch. I then decide to go see Jazz. When I get there Ashley and Sky are already there. "Hey Jazz how are you?" I ask and she doesn't answer me. "Jazz?" I say again and Sky looks at me and shakes her head. "She won't talk to anyone Scarlet its not your fault." Sky says to me and I nod. I decide to go down stairs and get some food.

"What's wrong Scarlet?" I hear someone say and I spin the stool I'm sitting on around and see him. He has Strait black hair and bright green eyes that I could get lost in. he's about 6.9 and his wolf is up to his shoulder. A...Alpha Cade umm hi" I stutter and he smiles. I smile back at him. "Your so cute when you stutter like that." He says to me. "Wh..What?" I ask him and he chuckles. "what's on your mind Scarlet?" "Nothing. It's fine." I lie to him which is a really bad thing to do to and alpha because they know if your lying or not. "Oh really?" he starts to walk over to me and I freeze. But I'm saved by Sky. "Scarlet she wants to talk to you." Sky says to me her eyes flicking between Cade to me. Cade is still looking at me when I get up and walk over to Sky. "Don't ask Sky please. Oh and don't say a word to anyone." I stop and turn around and face her. "Thanks for coming I don't know what he would of done if you hadn't of come." I say and she smiles. "He won't hurt you Scarlet he is you mate." "MY WHAT!" I scream and she smiles and continues to walk to Jazz's room.

We open Jazz's door and she is talking to Ashley. I look at Sky an mouth 'not a word' and she nods. "Hi Scarlet sorry I didn't talk to you all before but I'm just scared that's all. I won't my mate but I don't think I will find him." tears start to swell up in her eyes. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You will find him, I promise." I say to her and she smiles at me.