1

This story starts off with a very beautiful, blonde, baby girl, with BEAUTIFUL, ocean blue eyes. She had 2 sisters and 2 brothers. They loved her since the day she was born (TODAY XD). Her parents, Flora and Joey decided to call her Coral.

She was the youngest of the family. Her sisters' names were: Carol and Angel. Her brothers' names were: Cody and Corey. Coral grew to love the oceans, seas, animals and sea animals.

She spent her days outside, in the water since they lived right next to the beach. Coral always dreamt of having animals as her best friends.

One day, she went outside to play and heard someone talking. She went closer to the voice and all she saw was a dolphin.

"Well 'ello young lady, what's your name?" the dolphin said splashing around.

"Y-you can talk??" Coral asked with confusion.

"Why, yes, my princess!" The dolphin exclaimed.

"Princess? I'm not a princess! Anyway, do you have a name, little fella?"

"No... I lost my family before I even knew my name.." The dolphin sulked.

"Poor thing.." Thought Coral. "I'll call you Flipper!"

"Really?! Thank you!! This is the first time I've ever been called by my very own name... But I have to go now, the sun is setting. I'll see you tomorrow, Coral!" Flipper dived down to the bottom of the ocean, flipping and flapping and splashing his tail.

Coral went back into her house and the lights were off and no one was here. She went to the light switch and flipped it on. Suddenly, everyone jumped out of nowhere and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORAL!!!!!"

Coral was confused for a second but then realized it was her birthday. Tears formed in her eyes, but not sad ones...happy ones. She had the BEST family anyone could ever ask for.

"Thank you, everyone" Coral smiled the LARGEST smile EVERRRRRR!!

Her mum went up to her and said "Happy 11th birthday, sweety"

"Thanks mum."

The rest of the day was just Coral and her family as happy as ever. Soon it was dark and Coral opened of her presents. They were all amazing, but the best one was: having a fun time with her family.

Coral headed to bed half an hour later and her mum tucked her in and kissed her goodnight.

"Mum, before you go, I wanna tell you something"

"What is it honey?" Asked Flora.

"Today, when I went outside and to the water, a dolphin was talking to me..I named him Flipper!" Coral explained everything that happened after saying this.

"Really..? Are you sure?"

"Yes, mum! I'm not lying.. It was real, I swear. I'll even show you tomorrow!"

"Okay, Coral. Goodnight" Flora chuckled.

Baii guys!! I'm ending this chapter now. It's too long for me to write See ya ppl next chapter!