With a "pop" sound, the queen mother slapped the table heavily.

The queen mother said angrily: "What do they want to do, hand in the book together."

Jin Chuan quickly presented the joint book that he just got in his hand, a thick one, and opened it with the signatures of the ladies of the various prefectures.

Li Chunying stood up straight.

The queen mother's face darkened.

Jin Chuan's face became more and more ugly when he saw the Queen Mother, and he hesitated whether to say what happened later.

"They are simply unreasonable! For this kind of thing... they jointly wrote a letter to accuse Aijia!"

Although it didn't say it explicitly, that's what it means.

The queen mother's face was blue and black, black and blue.

Change back and forth.

After the ladies got what happened last night, some people were worried that their money would be wasted, and they quickly stood up to protect Li Chunying.

Although Li Chunying is not a good person, but now that their interests are linked to them, they have to stand up.

In the face of such maintenance, the queen mother was so angry that her face was twisted.

I can't wait to tear up this joint book.

"Empress Dowager, if it wasn't for the imperial censor who misunderstood the second miss Yu and made things like this, the concubine would not have run out of the palace at night to deal with the matter. At that time, the concubine heard what happened outside, and her brain became hot, and she didn't care. I had to ask the Queen Mother for instructions, so I hurried to stop it. That's also about your face, the Queen Mother, after all, it was you who nodded to Miss Yu first."

If this thing is yellow, it is indeed the face of the queen mother.

The Queen Mother listened to these remarks, although her expression softened a little, but she still stared at Li Chunying gloomily.

The third concubine widened her eyes.

Is this dangerous?

Li Chunying's recent luck is not very good.

...

Xiao Changkong just put down the wolf cents.

Eunuch Zhang walked in, stood sideways, and told what happened when Li Chunying went to Changning Palace.

After Xiao Changkong heard this, he was quite surprised.

"Jointly hand over a letter to plead for mercy!"

"Yes, the ladies of the various houses rushed to the palace gates to wait for the news, because they were afraid that the queen mother would punish the queen mother." Eunuch Zhang was also amazed.

This is unprecedented.

But now it really happened to Li Chunying.

Xiao Changkong squinted his eyes, leaned back, "The queen has such a big face."

Eunuch Zhang answered: "That's right, this is the first time this old slave has heard of such a thing."

Xiao Changkong's deep eyes swept over, causing Eunuch Zhang to bow his head and retreat.

Xiao Changkong looked outside the hall door, his cold eyes deep.

This is fun.

Before, he was still thinking about how Li Chunying could avoid a penalty from the Queen Mother, but now it seems that he is overthinking it.