⇢ 𝟐𝟗 ˗ ˏˋ 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 ࿐ྂ

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

Marc took a long look at his surroundings to notice he was back in Steven's apartment back in London, the mountains of books in the shelves still being spotless even though he wasn't sure when was the last time he was there.

He then saw the fish tank in the middle of the flat and saw how there were two goldfishes instead of one, both swimming peacefully.

His eyes drifted off to the quiet sound beside him to finally notice how (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully beside him, in the exact same bed. Marc wasn't sure when was the last time he got this flustered but he couldn't help it, the sight in front of his sleepy eyes being too much to handle.

"Steven? You there?" Marc's raspy voice rang throughout the entire flat.

"Mmm," Steven now answered, taking a look around. "Can't believe it worked."

He threw the covers off his body, trying not to wake her up but failing miserably; she'd always been a light sleeper. (Y/N) blinked the sleep out of her eyes and saw how Marc quickly stood up from the bed before turning back around to give her a good greeting.

"Good morning, darling," he mumbled, using his newly found nickname for her. He tried to lean down and plant a kiss to her lips, but she shrugged away before he could.

(Y/N) saw his offended look and tried to explain. "Morning breath. Not my favorite."

Marc scoffed, but it wasn't out of real offense. He rolled his eyes playfully and tried to head over the kitchen while stepping on the circle of sand Steven had around his bed.

"I can't believe you live in this fricking mess," he mumbled, probably to Steven.

"Leave the man alone, Marc," (Y/N) playfully scolded.

Marc ignored her words with a shake of his head and tried to take another step when he suddenly fell forward into the hard ground with a heavy thud and a groan, his face squished against the floor. He'd completely forgotten of the ankle restrain Steven always used when he went to bed.

(Y/N) did her best to muffle her laugh as Marc tried to stand up, smiling to herself when she realized the new life she now had.

She was fully healthy, no more illness draining and slowing her down. She had her boys by her side and they will always be there for each other in every way; especially when any sort of danger was near.

There was nothing in this world that would separate her from them.