WattCon Fan Art Contest Official Rules

By participating in the WattCon Fan Art Contest ("Contest"), each entrant (and, if an entrant is a minor at time of entry, their parents or legal guardians (collectively "Entrant" or "you") agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Wattpad Corp. ("Sponsor"), which are final and binding in all matters.

How to Enter: NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

To participate in the Contest, you must submit your entry of Bella Higgin and/or Sabrina Blackburry fan art through a Google Form during the period beginning at 9:00 a.m. EST on October 19, 2022 through 11:59 p.m. EST on November 2, 2022 ("Entry Period"). Visit https://creators.wattpad.com/ (the "Contest Profile") and follow the instructions provided ("Instructions'') on how to submit your fan art (each, an "Entry"). Eligible Entrants may enter as many times as they wish (with unique Entries) during the Entry Period. If you do not already have a Wattpad account, you will be required to create one in order to enter. Creating an account is free as of the publication of these Official Rules. All www.wattpad.com ("Website") terms and conditions apply. Accounts or Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Website's clock will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.

All Entries must meet the following criteria:

Each Entrant must have all rights necessary to post and submit each Entry.

Entries must not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. It is each Entrant's responsibility to ensure that Entrant has all necessary rights to submit the Entry and to grant Sponsor the rights described in these Official Rules.

Entries must comply with all Instructions specified on the Contest Profile (incorporated herein by reference).

Entries must not contain identifying information (e.g. names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or mailing addresses) of any real person, including Entrant.

Entries must not contain material that is obscene, lewd, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, sexually explicit, racially or ethnically offensive, or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law.

Entries must not disparage the goodwill and business reputation of Sponsor and/or any of their affiliated companies.

Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry for any reason.

Eligibility:

Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), U.S., & worldwide, subject to applicable laws in any jurisdiction, who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. In the event an Entrant is a minor, such Entrant must obtain written permission from their parent or legal guardian, who has agreed on such minor's behalf as well as their own behalf to be bound by these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest and using the Website, Entrants agree to the Sponsor's policies (found at https://policies.wattpad.com/), including the Content Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is void where prohibited. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, local and other laws apply.