Chapter 69: Pure White.

Start from the beginning

...And even if Ye Yunlan agreed, he wouldn't be rest assured with Ye Yunlan staying in Sky Sect.

In the memory of him becoming the Demon Lord, he had heard clearly that Ye Yunlan would have his complexion ruined in Sky Sect and expelled from the sect, turning him infamous. Although he didn't know if these things would actually happen, he also didn't want Ye Yunlan harmed in the slightest.

He will not let his Master leave his sight.

If this is the case, there is only one way.

Completely resolve Ye Yunlan's injuries.

Since the ninth-rank elixir couldn't cure it, then only...

Shen Shu's eyes were dim.

Ye Yunlan never told him the details of how to treat the injury completely, and even that method was something he heard from others.

He didn't understand the secrets, but he could learn.

In his mind, there were countless techniques collected by various demonic sects, including the method of dual cultivation. There was a whole wall in his library for that.

If Ye Yunlan really triggers his injury in the Secret Realm and can't control it... he must be prepared early on.

He closed his eyes, plunged into his thoughts into the depths of his memory, and began to digest the knowledge in it.

Just after reading a few pages, his cheeks turned red. He did not have the slightest experience in any memory.

When he was a Demon Lord, many female entertainers from the demonic sects surrounded him, but he was always uninterested in the human flesh. As Shen Shu... he only thought about his own Master alone, how could he think of others?

After turning over a volume, he let out a long sigh of relief and covered his face with his hand.

He couldn't help but plunge his divine consciousness into his heart mansion. Seeing that the little white figure sitting inside still closed his eyes tightly, seeming to feel nothing, he took his divine consciousness out again.

That was until the night he fell into a dream. The dream was a beautiful color. He was like a reckless young man who had just learned something new. Embracing the softness of his imagination, he tried all his newly-learned information.

The dark night.

The crescent moon disappeared behind the clouds.

In the small bamboo building, a pair of eyes opened.

He stood up from the bed, his face hidden in the deep darkness. His eyes were half-closed, a little indifference in his languidness, and he whispered.

"Too weak."

He glanced at the afterglow on the pillow. He felt disgusted at the pure aura overflowing from the sword.

"I need to get the Shura sword back..."

He made that decision and just wanted to get up from his bed, but he moved a part of his body that was still very swollen.

He lowered his head expressionlessly and saw the behemoth propped up in his pants.

As if a little puzzled, he muttered to himself.

"Human flesh is so boring. It's just fanciful thoughts."

Although puzzled, he still followed his body's instinct, closed his eyes, and sat in the darkness to solve it for himself.

He wiped his hands, put on brand new clothes, and walked out of the room.