Wedding Night - Yizhan 🔞

Începe de la început

Yibo slowly come near zhan and warped his hands around Zhan's waist while back hugging him. Zhan feel current run thought his spins feeling yibo's warm embrace.

Yibo slowly mumered "baobei" Zhan felt yibo's lips on his back neck as yibo started to kiss his neck slowly giving him wet kisses.

Zhan throw his head back and let yibo give him more kisses as he humed "y-yes husband"

Yibo smiled and he turned zhan around as he looking into Zhan's eyes leaned forward making zhan to gulp as he also moved little closer.

Yibo cupped zhan's face in his hands and slowly attacked their lips together while kissing zhan deeply.

Feeling yibo's plump lips on his full lips zhan moaned in the kiss as he opened his mouth giving more access to his husband.

Yibo taking zhan immediately pushed his tongue inside zhan's mouth while he started exploring zhan's mouth tasting each and every corner of his mouth feeling heavenly pleasure.

Their tongues played together, tasting each other's saliva. When yibo broke the kiss zhan was huffing very badly with opened mouth he started to push zhan backwards with a smirk on his face.

Zhan's eyes were hazy he also want yibo immediately, the eagerness was so high that he couldn't see anything other than yibo and his hot and sexy appearance that how handsome his husband looks.

Yibo pushed zhan on the bed who fell on the bed with a bounce on his back and yibo crawled on top of zhan and immediately started to unbutton zhan's shirts button while again stated to kiss zhan passionately.

Zhan feeling also eager started to unbutton yibo's shirt kissing back yibo with equal passion as their mouth moved on each other sloppy and making wet sounds of their tongue.

As they removed the shirts yibo immediately attacked on zhan's chest towards his nipples tasting the pink cherry nipples making zhan to grab yibo's hairs and pull him down more.

"hng.. y-yibo... ahh" moaned zhan when yibo took his pink buds in his mouth while sucking it hardly and pinching other one giving so much pleasure.

Zhan moved his hand on yibo's back feeling the warmth of his husband. As yibo leaved zhan's one nipple and attacked other one while rolling his tongue around and biting there softly again sucking it with his heart content.

Yibo moved from zhan's nipples toward his navel kissing and rolling his tonge inside moved towards Zhan's pants. He immediately pulled them down with boxers leaving zhan totally naked in front of his hungry eyes.

The sight was so beautiful as he gawking at zhan's treasure. he looking at zhan's red face spoke "wifey you are so beautiful" Zhan blushed and tried to hide his private part but yibo pulled his legs wide open and commanded "don't hide sweetheart"

Then he flickered zhan's standing hard rock dick which was big enough but not more than his. He slapped zhan's dick again and again making zhan's chest to go up and down and he moaned yibo's name.

"Ahh... hhh.. ngh.. p-please.. Bo" Yibo smiled and he took the thing in his mouth and started to suck on it while blobing his head up and down making zhan to be moaning mess. He increased his speed and feel zhan's dick twitching in his mouth and yibo fastened his pace as zhan shoot all of his cum inside yibo's mouth.

Yibo gulped little but not everything he stored some cum in his mouth and moved towards zhan's mouth as then he directly attacked their lips while passing all the liquid in zhan's mouth making zhan taste himself which was little salty. As they again kissed and yibo started to grind his hips on zhan's.